The Professional Education Foundation (PEF), is a not for profit organization dedicated to providing financial assistance to meritorious but underprivileged students of Pakistan. PEF is recognized by the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) for its efforts in poverty alleviation by providing quality education to students who cannot continue their education due to financial constraints.
Here’s a quick overview of PEF Scholarship:
Supported Degree Programs
- Information Technology
Universities on Board from Balochistan
The Professional Education Foundation (PEF) has 34 universities on board from all over Pakistan. Below are the accepted universities from Balochistan:
- Bolan Medical College, Quetta
- BUITE&MS (Baluchistan University of Information Technology, Engineering & Management Sciences)
- Baluchistan University of Engineering & Technology, Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Management Sciences, Baluchistan
Other Universities (outside Balochistan)
** If you’re from Balochistan and currently studying in one of the these universities, you’re eligible for this scholarship!
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- University of Agriculture, Peshawar
- Ayub Medical College, Abbotabad
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar
- Khyber Medical College, Peshawar
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro, Sindh
- Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh
- NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women, Nawabshah
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Rawalpindi Medical College
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tando Jam
- University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
- University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
- University of Karachi
- University of Peshawar
- Service Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Lahore
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- NFCIET, Multan
- The applicant should be able to get admission in any of the universities which are on PEF’s Board, on his/her own merit.
- The Applicant should clearly be able to prove the inability to sponsor their professional education.
- Guardian/Parent’s income certificate, University/College I.D. and Two Recent Photographs to the Student Affairs Department of the Concerned University. To know which universities are on PEF’s Board, please go to Universities on Board section.
** To ensure transparency, PEF will disburse the scholarship funding directly to the universities and not to the students. The office of the university handling student affairs will then contact the selected students for further proceeding.
For more eligibility criteria, please check here.
Type of Financial Support Provided:
- Need Based Financial Support
- Interest Free Loan from PEF (The students are obliged to start repaying the loan after six months of their employment. The repayment will be in monthly installments, and the amount shall at least be Rs. 500 per month.)
Download PEF Scholarship Forms
Please use the following link to download the Professional Education Foundation (PEF) scholarship forms:
** Click here to download the PEF Scholarship forms **
For more information, please call: (+92) 021-38883924 or visit: www.thepef.com
Good luck! 🙂
Please let us know if you have any questions by commenting below. Thank you! 🙂
Please add university balochistan as such.becouse this is old university .i hope board will consider my advice. Thanx
Student of dvm final degree can apply ?????
iam student of BUITEMS in my last semester of MIcrobilogy am i eligible
Yes, you are eligible provided that if you have maintained good CGPA.
Form fill kr k kaha bejna hai?
I got 880 in fsc .. but dont have admission in any clg or university … am i eligible for this?
Sir i am student of uet lahore. Am I eligible for PEF Scholarship?
And sir form kaha submit krna h
Is there are any MBA scholarship for the students of balochistan
why University of Balochistan is not included?
Please correct the name of the university:
from “Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water & Management Sciences”
to “Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water & Marine Sciences”
I m pharm -D finnal prof student of balochistan university. may i apply this PEFscholarship program
I am MS student at COMSAT s islamabad Can i apply for this scholarship?
What is the last date for submission???
R/SIR, WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM
last date for submission of form and where we submit it..
When is the Last date for PEF Scholarship?
in which day the cm balochistan laptop will be announce 2017
I am MBBS student from LUMHS jamshoro on self finance seat an I get this scholorship?
I am MBBS student from LUMHS jamshoro on self finance seat can I get this scholorship?