The Professional Education Foundation (PEF), is a not for profit organization dedicated to providing financial assistance to meritorious but underprivileged students of Pakistan. PEF is recognized by the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) for its efforts in poverty alleviation by providing quality education to students who cannot continue their education due to financial constraints.
Here’s a quick overview of PEF Scholarship:
Supported Degree Programs
- Information Technology
Universities on Board from Balochistan
The Professional Education Foundation (PEF) has 34 universities on board from all over Pakistan. Below are the accepted universities from Balochistan:
- Bolan Medical College, Quetta
- BUITE&MS (Baluchistan University of Information Technology, Engineering & Management Sciences)
- Baluchistan University of Engineering & Technology, Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Management Sciences, Baluchistan
Other Universities (outside Balochistan)
** If you’re from Balochistan and currently studying in one of the these universities, you’re eligible for this scholarship!
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- University of Agriculture, Peshawar
- Ayub Medical College, Abbotabad
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar
- Khyber Medical College, Peshawar
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro, Sindh
- Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh
- NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women, Nawabshah
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Rawalpindi Medical College
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tando Jam
- University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
- University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
- University of Karachi
- University of Peshawar
- Service Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Lahore
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- NFCIET, Multan
- The applicant should be able to get admission in any of the universities which are on PEF’s Board, on his/her own merit.
- The Applicant should clearly be able to prove the inability to sponsor their professional education.
- Guardian/Parent’s income certificate, University/College I.D. and Two Recent Photographs to the Student Affairs Department of the Concerned University. To know which universities are on PEF’s Board, please go to Universities on Board section.
** To ensure transparency, PEF will disburse the scholarship funding directly to the universities and not to the students. The office of the university handling student affairs will then contact the selected students for further proceeding.
For more eligibility criteria, please check here.
Type of Financial Support Provided:
- Need Based Financial Support
- Interest Free Loan from PEF (The students are obliged to start repaying the loan after six months of their employment. The repayment will be in monthly installments, and the amount shall at least be Rs. 500 per month.)
Download PEF Scholarship Forms
Please use the following link to download the Professional Education Foundation (PEF) scholarship forms:
For more information, please call: (+92) 021-38883924 or visit: www.thepef.com
Good luck! 🙂
Please let us know if you have any questions by commenting below. Thank you! 🙂