In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF:
Drug therapy is an increasingly important element in the treatment of patients, and understanding how a drug works is essential for all nurses. Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses is a fully comprehensive and beautifully illustrated textbook covering both the basic principles and the clinical aspects of pharmacology.
The book provides clear and simple explanations of the way drugs act, looking at their effects and their use in a range of situations. Combining the basic and clinical aspects of pharmacology in one concise volume, it is an invaluable learning tool for nursing, biomedical and clinical science students.
“The book has extremely strong diagrams and illustrations and is well laid out in terms of sections and subheadings.”
The Journal of Advanced Nursing
Features of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
About the Authors
- Terje Simonsen MD, Specialist in Clinical Pharmacology & Chief Physician,
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, University Hospital of Troms, Norway
- Jarle Aarbakke MD, Professor of Pharmacology, University of Troms, Specialist in Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, University Hospital of Troms, Norway. Currently Principal of the University of Troms, Norway
- Ian Kay Ph.D., Department of Biological Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan, University, Manchester, UK
- Iain Coleman Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences Division, School of Applied Sciences, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, UK
- Paul Sinnott RGN, BSc(Hons), Education and Development Practitioner, Division of Medicine (Acute Medicine), Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK
- Illustrated by Roy Lysaa DSc, Post Doc Pharmacology, Institute of Pharmacy, University of Troms, Norway
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF:
- Drugs and Their Use
- Drug Development
- Regulation and Management of Drug Therapy and Drug Errors
- Classification and Nomenclature Of Drugs
- Factors Affecting Drug Action
- Pharmacodynamics of Drugs
- Pharmacokinetics of Drugs
- Administration of Drugs and Drug Formulations
- Adverse Effects of Drugs
- Drug Interactions
- Individual Variations in Drug Responses
- Dosing of Drugs
- Pharmacology Of Organ Systems
- Structure and Function of the Nervous System
- Drugs Used in Neurological Disorders
- Drugs Used in Psychiatric Disorders
- Drugs With Central and Peripheral Analgesic Effect
- Drugs Used in Inflammatory and Autoimmune Joint Diseases
- Antimicrobial Drugs
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Diseases of the Heart and Circulatory System
- Drugs Used in Diseases of the Pulmonary System
- Drugs Used in Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Drugs Used in Treating Diseases of the Blood
- Drugs Used in Endocrinological Disorders
- Drugs Used in Allergy, for Immune Suppression and in Cancer Treatment
- Drugs Used in Treating Diseases of the Urinary Tract
- Drugs Used in Treating Diseases of the Skin
- Drugs in Anaesthesia
- Drug Use on Special Situations
- The Use of Drugs During Pregnancy and the Breastfeeding Period
- Children and Drugs
- The Elderly and Drugs
- Drugs of Abuse
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF:
- Series: A Hodder Arnold Publication
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 29, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340809728
- ISBN-13: 978-0340809723
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 46 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Illustrated Pharmacology for Nurses 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.c