In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
This overview of prescription drug abuse includes historical background, key concepts, and discussion of the prevalence of drug abuse, treatments, and policy issues implicated in ending the epidemic.
Features of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Zooms in on legal and policy issues related to the ongoing opioid epidemic in the U.S., providing insight into current and potential actions to limit the epidemic
- Describes each prescription drug among the most commonly abused, for what it is prescribed, how it works, economic cost, and the damage that abuse of the drug may cause to both individual health and social wellbeing
- Identifies each of the most common groups of people who abuse prescription drugs, their motivations for doing so, and the special risks for each
- Addresses commonly co-abused drugs and the risks of using them concurrently
- Includes comparative text examining prescription drug abuse in Canada and the United Kingdom
Ty S. Schepis Ph.D. (Author)
Ty S. Schepis, PhD, is associate professor of psychology at Texas State University. He has been principal investigator on over $1 million in research grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
- Misuse and Abuse of Over-the-Counter Medicines
- Nonmedical Prescription Drug Use in Adolescents and Young Adults
- Misuse of Prescription Drugs among Young Adults
- Prescription Drug Misuse in Older Adults
- Opioids: Misuse and Guideline-Concordant Use in Pain Management
- Opioids in the Emergency Setting
- Regulation of Opioid Medications in the United States
- Promoting Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs for Population Health: Research and Policy Implications
- Harm Reduction Approaches to Opioids
- A Comparison of Recent Trends in Prescription Drug Misuse in the United States and the United Kingdom
- Using Health Behavior Theory to Understand Prescription Drug Misuse
- Understanding Nonmedical Prescription Drug Use: The Importance of Criminological Theory
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
- Book Name: The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: Incidence, Treatment, Prevention, and Policy
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 1440852642
- Author Name: Ty S. Schepis Ph.D.
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 331 Pages
The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
FILE SIZE: 23 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.