In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF:
Prepare for medical-surgical nursing practice and success on the NCLEX with Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 13th Edition. A favorite resource for students and practicing nurses for almost a half-century, this book provides comprehensive yet accessible coverage of a broad range of medical conditions while focusing on the nursing process and the nurse’s role in caring for and educating patients and families within today’s complex health care delivery system.
Up-to-date coverage of the health care needs of people with disabilities, nursing research findings, ethical considerations, and evidence-based practice gives you opportunities to refine your clinical decision-making skills. Fully updated and enhanced, this new edition provides a fully integrated solution that promotes clinical judgment, performance, and success on the NCLEX examination and in nursing practice.
Features of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW! Concept Mastery Alerts clarify difficult concepts, informed by data from Misconception Alert questions in PrepU for Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12e.
- NEW! Quality and Safety Nursing Alerts build upon the previous edition’s Nursing Alerts to highlight issues related to quality and safety nursing care.
- NEW! The updated unit openers include new Case Studies with QSEN Competency Focus to highlight a competency and related knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Additional information for these case studies related to NANDA-I, NIC, NOC and the nursing process is available online.
- NEW! Prioritization Questions have been added to the Critical Thinking Exercises.
- UPDATED! Genetics Charts and Ethical Dilemma Charts have been revised to reflect the latest advances in the field.
- UPDATED! Critical care information has been updated to further the authors’ goal to have the most up-to-date and clinically relevant content on critical care throughout the book.
- EXPANDED! Expanded coverage of obesity, highlighted with a new icon, focuses on this epidemic health problem in our society.
- STEAMLINED! The Table of Contents has been reorganized for a more logical sequence and flow.
- REVISED! The accompanying Study Guide now features reorganized content and revised questions.
- Nursing Process sections, Plans of Nursing Care, and Critical Care sections
- More than 2,900 NCLEX-style review questions
- Assessment Charts, Risk Factor Charts, Guidelines Charts, Genetics in Nursing Practice Charts, Patient Education Charts, Health Promotion Charts, Ethics and Related Issues Charts, and Pharmacology Charts and tables.
- Gerontologic Considerations sections, Physiology/Pathophysiology figures, and Home Care Checklists
- Nursing Research Profiles and EBP questions help students learn the importance of evidence-based practice.
- Concepts in Action Animations bring anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology concepts to life.
Janice L. Hinkle Ph.D. RN CNRN (Author)
No additional details available regarding the author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF:
Unit 1: Basic Concepts in Nursing
- 1 Health Care Delivery and Nursing Practice
- 2 Community-Based Nursing Practice
- 3 Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, and the Nursing Process
4 Health Education and Health Promotion
5 Adult Health and Nutritional Assessment
unit 2: Biophysical and Psychosocial Concepts in Nursing Practice
- 6 Homeostasis, Stress, and Adaptation
- 7 Individual and Family Considerations Related to Illness
- 8 Perspectives in Transcultural Nursing
- 9 Genetics and Genomics Perspectives in Nursing
- 10 Chronic Illness and Disability
- 11 Principles and Practices of Rehabilitation
- 12 Health Care of the Older Adult
unit 3: Concepts and Challenges in Patient Management
- 13 Pain Management
- 14 Fluid and Electrolytes: Balance and Disturbance
- 15 Shock and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
- 16 Oncology: Nursing Management in Cancer Care
- 17 End-of-Life Care
unit 4: Perioperative Concepts and Nursing Management
- 18 Preoperative Nursing Management
- 19 Intraoperative Nursing Management
- 20 Postoperative Nursing Management
unit 5: Gas Exchange and Respiratory Function
- 21 Assessment of Respiratory Function
- 22 Management of Patients With Upper Respiratory Tract Disorders
- 23 Management of Patients With Chest and Lower Respiratory Tract Disorders
- 24 Management of Patients With Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- 25 Respiratory Care Modalities
unit 6: Cardiovascular, Circulatory, and Hematologic Function
- 26 Assessment of Cardiovascular Function
- 27 Management of Patients With Dysrhythmias and Conduction Problems
- 28 Management of Patients With Coronary Vascular Disorders
- 29 Management of Patients With Structural, Infectious, and Inflammatory Cardiac Disorders
- 30 Management of Patients With Complications From Heart Disease
- 31 Assessment and Management of Patients With Vascular Disorders and Problems of Peripheral Circulation
- 32 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hypertension
- 33 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hematologic Disorders
unit 7: Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function 976
- 34 Assessment of Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
- 35 Management of Patients With Oral and Esophageal Disorders
- 36 Gastrointestinal Intubation and Special Nutritional Modalities
- 37 Management of Patients With Gastric and Duodenal Disorders
- 38 Management of Patients With Intestinal and Rectal Disorders
unit 8: Metabolic and Endocrine Function 1114
- 39 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hepatic Disorders
- 40 Assessment and Management of Patients With Biliary Disorders
- 41 Assessment and Management of Patients With Diabetes Mellitus
- 42 Assessment and Management of Patients With Endocrine Disorders
unit 9: Urinary Tract Function 1290
- 43 Assessment of Renal and Urinary Tract Function
- 44 Management of Patients With Renal Disorders
- 45 Management of Patients With Urinary Disorders
unit 10: Reproductive Function
- 46 Assessment and Management of Female Physiologic Processes
- 47 Management of Patients With Female Reproductive Disorders
- 48 Assessment and Management of Patients With Breast Disorders
- 49 Assessment and Management of Problems Related to Male Reproductive Processes
unit 11: Immunologic Function 1542
- 50 Assessment of Immune Function
- 51 Management of Patients With Immunodeficiency
- 52 Management of Patients With HIV Infection and AIDS
- 53 Assessment and Management of Patients With Allergic Disorders
- 54 Assessment and Management of Patients With Rheumatic Disorders
unit 12: Integumentary Function 1658
- 55 Assessment of Integumentary Function
- 56 Management of Patients With Dermatologic Problems
- 57 Management of Patients With Burn Injury
unit 13: Sensorineural Function
- 58 Assessment and Management of Patients With Eye and Vision Disorders
- 59 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hearing and Balance Disorders
unit 14: Neurologic Function
- 60 Assessment of Neurologic Function
- 61 Management of Patients With Neurologic Dysfunction
- 62 Management of Patients With Cerebrovascular Disorders
- 63 Management of Patients With Neurologic Trauma
- 64 Management of Patients With Neurologic Infections, Autoimmune Disorders, and Neuropathies
- 65 Management of Patients With Oncologic or Degenerative Neurologic Disorders
unit 15: Musculoskeletal Function 2006
- 66 Assessment of Musculoskeletal Function
- 67 Musculoskeletal Care Modalities 2023
- 68 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Disorders
- 69 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Trauma
unit 16: Other Acute Problems 2118
- 70 Management of Patients With Infectious Diseases
- 71 Emergency Nursing
- 72 Terrorism, Mass Casualty, and Disaster Nursing
Appendix A: Diagnostic Studies and Interpretation
Appendix B: Understanding Clinical Pathways
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF:
- Hardcover: 2400 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 13th edition (November 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451146663
- ISBN-13: 978-1451146660
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 4 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.6 pounds
Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF:
FILE SIZE: 42 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Brunner and Suddarth Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.