In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF:
Prepare to administer drugs safely by mastering key pharmacology concepts and drug calculation skills! Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8th Edition covers nursing pharmacology within a real-world nursing context. Using a clear, streamlined approach, this text makes it easier to understand pharmacology with a detailed unit on dosage calculations, a nursing process framework for drug therapy, and summaries of prototype drugs. Written by nursing educators Joyce Kee, Evelyn Hayes, and Linda McCuistion, this edition includes a strong QSEN focus, enhanced coverage of prioritization, and more NCLEX® Examination–style questions on the subject of pharmacology.
Features of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW QSEN focus emphasizes patient-centered care, safety, quality, and collaboration and teamwork.
- NEW content covers the most commonly used drugs, including updated Prototype Drug Charts and drug tables.
- Enhanced coverage of prioritization includes nursing interventions in the Nursing Process sections listed in order of priority.
- Updated illustrations include new drug labels in the Drug Calculations chapter.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF:
Unit I: Introduction to Pharmacology
1. Drug Action: Pharmaceutic, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Phases
2. The Drug Approval Process
3. Cultural and Pharmacogenetic Considerations
4. Drug Interactions and Over-the-Counter Drugs
5. Drugs of Abuse
6. Herbal Therapies
7. Pediatric Pharmacology
8. Geriatric Pharmacology
9. Collaboration in Community Settings NEW QSEN focus!
10. The Role of the Nurse in Drug Research
Unit II: A Nurse’s Perspective of Pharmacology
11. The Nursing Process in Patient-Centered Pharmacotherapy
12. Safety and Quality in Pharmacotherapy
13. Medication Administration
Unit III: Drug Calculations
14. Medications and Calculations Section
14A: Systems of Measurement with Conversion Section
14B: Methods for Calculation Section
14C: Calculations of Oral Dosages Section
14D: Calculations of Injectable Dosages Section
14E: Calculations of Intravenous Fluids Section
14F: Pediatric Drug Calculations
Unit IV: Nutrition and Electrolytes
15. Vitamin and Mineral Replacement
16. Fluid and Electrolyte Replacement
17. Nutritional Support
Unit V: Autonomic Nervous System Agents
18. Adrenergic Agonists and Adrenergic Blockers
19. Cholinergic Agonists and Anticholinergics
Unit VI: Neurologic and Neuromuscular Agents
20. Central Nervous System Stimulants
21. Central Nervous System Depressants
23. Drugs for Neurological Disorders: Parkinsonism and Alzheimer’s Disease
24. Drugs for Neuromuscular Disorders: Myasthenia Gravis, Multiple Sclerosis, and Muscle Spasms
Unit VII: Pain and Inflammation Management Agents
25. Antiinflammatory Drugs
26. Nonopioid and Opioid Analgesics
Unit VIII: Psychiatric Agents
27. Antipsychotics and Anxiolytics
28. Antidepressants and Mood Stabilizers
Unit IX: Antibacterial and Antiinfective Agents
29. Penicillins and Cephalosporins
30. Macrolides, Tetracyclines, Aminoglycosides, and Fluoroquinolones
Unit X: Additional Antiinfective Agents
32. Antituberculars, Antifungals, Peptides, and Metronidazole
33. Antivirals, Antimalarials, and Anthelmintics
34. Drugs for Urinary Tract Disorders
Unit XI: Immunologic Agents
35. HIV- and AIDS-Related Drugs
Unit XII: Antineoplastic Agents
37. Anticancer Drugs
38. Targeted Therapies to Treat Cancer
39. Biologic Response Modifiers
Unit XIII: Respiratory Agents
40. Drugs for Upper Respiratory Disorders
41. Drugs for Lower Respiratory Disorders
Unit XIV: Cardiovascular Agents
42. Cardiac Glycosides, Antianginals, and Antidysrhythmics
45. Anticoagulants, Antiplatelets, and Thrombolytics
46. Antihyperlipidemics and Peripheral Vasodilators
Unit XV: Gastrointestinal Agents
47. Drugs for Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders
48. Antiulcer Drugs
Unit XVI: Eye, Ear, and Skin Agents
49. Drugs for Eye and Ear Disorders
50. Drugs for Dermatologic Disorders
Unit XVII: Endocrine Agents
51. Endocrine Drugs: Drugs for Pituitary, Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Adrenal Disorders
Unit XVIII: Reproductive and Gender-Related Agents
53. Female Reproductive Cycle I: Pregnancy and Preterm Labor Drugs
54. Female Reproductive Cycle II: Labor, Delivery, and Preterm Neonatal Drugs
55. Postpartum and Newborn Drugs
56. Drugs for Women’s Reproductive Health and Menopause
57. Drugs for Men’s Health and Reproductive Disorders
58. Drugs for Disorders in Women’s Health, Infertility, and Sexually Transmitted Infections
Unit XIX: Emergency Agents
59. Adult and Pediatric Emergency Drugs Appendices
A: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
B: Potential Weapons of Bioterrorism References
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF:
- Series: Kee, Pharmacology
- Paperback: 992 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 8 edition (February 13, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455751480
- ISBN-13: 978-1455751488
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.8 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF:
FILE SIZE: 47 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Pharmacology 8th Edition (Kee Pharmacology) PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.