In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF:
Learn the core concepts of nursing care and apply them to the clinical setting! Concepts for Nursing Practice, 3rd Edition uses a simplified, intuitive approach to describe 57 important concepts relating to all areas of nursing practice. For easier understanding, this book also makes connections among related concepts and links you to other nursing textbooks. Exemplars for each concept provide useful examples and models, showing how concepts are successfully applied to practice. New to this edition are updated research evidence and a new Population Health concept. Written by conceptual learning expert Jean Giddens, this text will help you build clinical reasoning skills and prepare confidently for almost any clinical nursing situation.
Features of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Authoritative content written by expert contributors and meticulously edited by concept-based learning expert Jean Giddens sets the standard for the rapidly growing concept-based curriculum movement.
- A total of 57 important nursing concepts are clearly defined and analyzed, spanning the areas of patient physiology, patient behavior, and the professional nursing environment.
- Case studies in each chapter make it easier to apply knowledge of nursing concepts to real-world situations.
- UNIQUE! Featured Exemplarssections describe selected exemplars related to each nursing concept, covering the entire lifespan and all clinical settings, and help you assimilate concepts into practice.
- UNIQUE!Logical framework of concepts by units and themes helps you form immediate connections among related concepts — a key to conceptual learning.
- UNIQUE! Interrelated Concepts illustrations provide visual cues to understanding and help you make connections across concepts.
- NEW! UPDATED content reflects the latest research evidence and national and international practice guidelines.
- NEW! Population Health concept reflects the future of nursing, in which health care organizations learn to deliver care that is high in quality, patient-centered, cost-effective, and evidence-based.
- NEW! Featured Exemplars sections provide a brief explanation of some of the most important exemplars.
- NEW! Discussion questions in case studies reinforce your understanding of each concept.
- NEW! UPDATED exemplar links connect you to concept exemplars in other RN- and LPN/LVN-level Elsevier nursing titles.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF:
UNIT 1: HEALTH CARE RECIPIENT CONCEPTS
Theme: Attributes and Resources
2. Functional Ability
3. Family Dynamics
Theme: Personal Preference
UNIT 2: HEALTH AND ILLNESS CONCEPTS
Theme: Homeostasis and Regulation
8. Fluid and Electrolytes
9. Acid-Base Balance
12. Cellular Regulation
13. Intracranial Regulation
14. Hormonal Regulation
15. Glucose Regulation
19. Gas Exchange
Theme: Sexuality and Reproduction
Theme: Protection and Movement
26. Tissue Integrity
27. Sensory Perception
Theme: Mood and Cognition
30. Stress and Coping
31. Mood and Affect
Theme: Maladaptive Behavior
36. Interpersonal Violence
UNIT 3: PROFESSIONAL NURSING AND HEALTH CARE CONCEPTS
Theme: Nursing Attributes and Roles
37. Professional Identity
38. Clinical Judgment
41. Patient Education
42. Health Promotion
Theme: Care Competencies
46. Technology and Informatics
48. Health Care Quality
Theme: Health Care Delivery
49. Care Coordination
51. Palliative Care
52. Health Disparities
53. Population Health NEW!
Theme: Health Care Infrastructure
54. Health Care Organizations
55. Health Care Economics
56. Health Policy
57. Health Care Law
Below are the technical specifications of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (February 17, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 576 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323581935
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323581936
- Item Weight : 2.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1 x 10.75 inches
Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 27.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Concepts for Nursing Practice 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.