Dental Anatomy is one of the most important subjects when it comes to dentistry. It serves as the foundation upon which the students of DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) build their whole career. Since I am a medical student, I hardly have any knowledge in this field but because of my sheer enthusiasm regarding writing about medical books, I decided to review the Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy: Its Relevance to Dentistry. This book is a leader when it comes to dental anatomy. It has a wide range of audience which mainly include dental students, dental hygiene and dental assisting technicians. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF for free download. We hope that the dentists and the dentists-to-be will find this book useful in their studies. 🙂
Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy: Its Relevance to Dentistry is a book mainly focused on the oral anatomy. It teaches its readers important concepts i.e the relationship of the teeth to each other, to the muscles, bones, nerves, and vasculature of the teeth and face. To give its readers a more practical approach, the book also presents numerous clinical correlations which are very helpful. The book also provides valuable information related to the tooth structure and its functions, morphology, histology, anatomy, and terminology.
Features of Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- New chapters have been added which include, Comparative Tooth Anatomy, Anatomic Structures of the Oral Cavity and Application of Tooth Anatomy in Dental Practice.
- 600+ full-color and high-definition photographs depicting the oral anatomy and its various clinical conditions. These photos bring life to the important concepts of dental anatomy.
- This book has been authored by subject specialists, renowned dentists, and professors of the field.
- If you plan to buy the genuine (paid) book, you will be able to access premium Student Resources and enjoy things such as interactive image bank, PPT slides and lecture notes.
- High-yield facts and important dental pearls can be found throughout the book. Furthermore, summaries are also provided at the end of each chapter.
- Tooth Identification Labeling Exercises are a fun way to learn the accurate identification of tooth.
Table of Contents
Here’s the complete table of content presented in the Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF:
PART I: COMPARATIVE TOOTH ANATOMY
- Basic Terminology for Understanding Tooth Morphology
- Morphology of the Permanent Incisors
- Morphology of the Permanent Canines
- Morphology of Premolars
- Morphology of Permanent Molars
- Primary (and Mixed) Dentition
PART II: APPLICATION OF TOOTH ANATOMY IN DENTAL PRACTICE
- Periodontal Anatomy
- Application of Root and Pulp Morphology Related to Endodontic Therapy
- Functional Occlusion and Malocclusion
- Treating Decayed, Broken and Missing Teeth
- Dental Anomalies
- Forensic Dentistry
- Guidelines for Drawing, Sketching and Carving Teeth
PART III: ANATOMIC STRUCTURES OF THE ORAL CAVITY
- Structures that form the foundation for tooth function
- Oral Examination: Normal Anatomy of the Oral Cavity
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry PDF Free Download
Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article you will be able to access the Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF using our direct download link mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a high-definition PDF copy of this book to our online repository so that you do not face any trouble while downloading it.
FILE SIZE: 29.1 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download the Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.