In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Noyes’ Knee Disorders: Surgery, Rehabilitation, Clinical Outcomes: Expert Consult 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Noyes’ Knee Disorders: Surgery, Rehabilitation, Clinical Outcomes: Expert Consult 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF:
Frank R. Noyes, MD – internationally-renowned knee surgeon and orthopaedic sports medicine specialist – presents this unparalleled resource on the diagnosis, management, and outcomes analysis forthe full range of complex knee disorders.
Features of Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Relies on Dr. Noyes’ meticulous clinical studies and outcomes data from peer-reviewed publications as a scientifically valid foundation for patient care.
- Features detailed post-operative rehabilitation programs and protocols so that you can apply proven techniques and ease your patients’ progression from one phase to the next.
- Presents step-by-step descriptions on soft tissue knee repair and reconstruction for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, meniscus repair, soft tissue transplants, osseous malalignments, articular cartilage restoration, posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, and more to provide you with guidance for the management of any patient.
- Contains today’s most comprehensive and advanced coverage of ACL,PCL, posterolateral, unicompartmental knee replacement, return to sports after injury, along with 1500 new study references supporting treatment recommendations.
- Features all-new content on unicompartmental and patellofemoral knee replacement, updated operative procedures for posterior cruciate ligament and posterolateral ligament deficiency, updated postoperative rehabilitation protocols, and new information on cartilage restoration procedures and meniscus transplantation.
- Includes some of the most comprehensive and advanced discussions on arthrofibrosis, complex regional pain syndrome, tibial and femoral osteotomies, and posterolateral reconstructions available in modern published literature.
- Covers gender disparities in ligament injuries for more effective analysis and management.
- Includes access to 46 outstanding videos encompassing nearly 11 hours of surgery, live patient rounds, and live presentations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF:
I: Knee Anatomy
II: Classification and Biomechanics
III: Anterior Cruciate Ligament
IV: Gender Disparity in Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
V: Posterior Cruciate and Posterolateral Ligament Struct
VI: Medial Collateral Ligament
VII: Dislocated Knees and Multiple Ligament Injuries
IX: Lower Extremity Osseous Malalignment
X: Articular Cartilage Procedures and Rehabilitation of the Arthritic Knee
XI: Patellofemoral Disorders
XII: Postoperative Complications
XIII: Knee Rating Outcome Instruments
Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 66 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Noyes’ Knee Disorders 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.