Pharmacology is a very crucial subject when it comes to the modern medical sciences. Over the years, it has undergone many intellectual changes which have made it increasingly important for all healthcare practitioners no matter if they are doctors (with an M.D or MBBS) or dentists. You, as a dentist or a graduate student of dentistry, can sometimes come across medical emergencies while performing a certain procedure on your patient resting on the dental chair. So, in order to handle such unexpected emergencies effectively, it is crucial that you work on developing a sound knowledge of dental pharmacology. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you a book called Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF, we hope all the students of dental sciences (BDS/DDS) will find it useful.
The main target audience of Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF are the undergraduate dental students. It has been developed keeping in mind the curriculum offered by dental schools all around the world. It provides detailed insights into the important concepts of pharmacology as needed by the BDS students. Considering its popularity, we highly recommend this book to the BDS students, the practicing dentists and the students of Pharmacy (who have an inclination towards the dental sciences).
Features of Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Pharmacology for Dentistry book:
- This book has been developed with an aim to help undergraduate dental students and that is why its content meets the requirements of Dental Councils all around the world. For instance, the Dental Council of India has officially accepted this book to be used by the BDS students.
- The content is user-friendly, comprehensive and easy-to-understand.
- High-yield facts on drugs that are most relevant to the field of dentistry have been mentioned on each page.
- The book offers detailed discussions on appropriate drug dosage, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics, drug adverse effects, drug-drug interactions, and contraindications.
- Best of all, this book offers important details with respect to medical emergencies encountered in dental practice and ways they should be dealt. Furthermore, side effects of drugs have also been mentioned in a tabular format.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete tabl of content presented inside this book:
SECTION 1: General Principles of Pharmacology
SECTION 2: Drugs Acting on CNS
SECTION 3: Drugs Acting on ANS
SECTION 4: Drugs Acting on Cardiovascular & Urinary System
SECTION 5: Autacoids
SECTION 6: Drugs Acting on Blood
SECTION 7: Drugs Acting on GIT
SECTION 8: Drugs Acting on Endocrine System
SECTION 9: Chemotherapy
SECTION 10: Vitamins and Trace Elements
SECTION 11: Chelating Agents & Treatment of Poisoning
SECTION 12: Dental Pharmacology
SECTION 13: Miscellaneous
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF Free Download
Now, in this part of the article, you will be able to access the Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF using our direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. To ensure easy access to this .pdf file, we have uploaded this book to our own repository. We hope you enjoy an uninterrupted access to this book. 🙂
FILE SIZE: 5.01 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download the Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF right now:
Good luck, everyone! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.