In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
Using clear explanations, a unique three-part organization, full-color illustrations, and interactive exercises, Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy, 9e helps dental hygiene students understand the relationship of the teeth to one another and to the bones, muscles, nerves, and vessels associated with the teeth and face.
The book’s detailed coverage of dental anatomy and terminology prepares students for success on national board exams, while up-to-date information on the application of tooth morphology to dental practice prepares them for success in their future careers.
Updated throughout with the latest scientific and technological advances, the Ninth Edition features expanded content, new tooth identification labeling exercises, additional board-style learning exercises, and a substantially updated full color art and design program.
Features of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Topic Lists open each chapter in an outline format to orient students to the information that follows.
- Section-opening Learning Objectives allow students to read with a purpose and to assess their mastery of important knowledge and skills.
- Summary Tables capture complex material in an easy-to-understand format.
- Research Data sections provide both original and reviewed research findings based on thousands of teeth, casts, and mouths.
- Review Questions and Answers inserted throughout chapters help students assess their understanding of anatomical terminology and concepts and prepare for certification examinations.
- Learning Exercises that help students understand and apply topics include interactive activities, such as examining extracted teeth or tooth models or performing specific self- or partner examinations.
- Advanced Learning Exercises in Chapter 13 ask students to draw and sketch teeth or carve teeth from wax to help them become intimately familiar with tooth shape and terminology.
- Additional board-style Learning Exercises in Chapters 2 -5 address tooth identification and the universal numbering system to better prepare students for success on board exams.
- Chapter-ending Critical Thinking Questions give students an opportunity to apply what they’ve learned to more complex questions/exercises.
- A free, printable online dental anatomy study guide helps students master key information and includes traits, charts, and reference information.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
Part 1 COMPARATIVE TOOTH ANATOMY
1 Basic Terminology for Understanding Tooth Morphology
2 Morphology of the Permanent Incisors
3 Morphology of the Permanent Canines
4 Morphology of Premolars
5 Morphology of Permanent Molars
6 Primary (and Mixed) Dentition
Part 2 APPLICATION OF TOOTH ANATOMY IN DENTAL PRACTICE
7 Periodontal Anatomy
8 Application of Root and Pulp Morphology Related to Endodontic Therapy
9 Functional Occlusion and Malocclusion
10 Treating Decayed, Broken, and Missing Teeth
11 Dental Anomalies
12 Forensic Dentistry
13 Guidelines for Drawing, Sketching, and Carving Teeth
Part 3 ANATOMIC STRUCTURES OF THE ORAL CAVITY
14 Structures That Form the Foundation for Tooth Function
15 Oral Examination: Normal Anatomy of the Oral Cavity
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Ninth edition (February 27, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781496320223
- ISBN-13: 978-1496320223
- ASIN: 1496320220
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.7 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 90 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.