In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF:
The immunocompromised patient population is increasing throughout the world. Major advances in transplantation techniques have expanded access to lifesaving therapies and improved outcomes in these high-risk populations. An understanding of the biology of these infections, host conditions, and the limitations of technologies used to detect and quantify such pathogens is critical to optimal care.
This new edition of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host covers all aspects of state-of-the-art diagnostics for infectious complications in the immunocompromised patient. Editors Randall Hayden, Karen Carroll, Yi-Wei Tang and Donna Wolk, assembled the contributions of a team of preeminent authors to discuss a broad range of topics.
Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host is a resource for laboratory medicine specialists, pathologists, technologists, students, and clinical care professionals who are involved or interested in the care of the immunocompromised host.
“Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host was written by a renowned team of expert authors, and the editors, all well respected in the field, are second to none. It is an excellent compendium and a vital reference for medical personnel seeking to make decisions about the management of individuals who are immune compromised.”
― Robert G. Hamilton, Ph.D., D.ABMLI, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Director, Johns Hopkins Dermatology, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Reference Laboratory
Features of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- relevant aspects of host biology, antineoplastic, and transplantation techniques and the basis of immunosuppressive conditions ranging from diabetes to age-related immunosuppression
- approaches, interpretations, and limitations of laboratory diagnosis of infections by a wide range of specific etiologic agents
- laboratory diagnosis of infections of specific organ systems, such as respiratory tract infections, gastrointestinal tract infections, and central nervous system infections
- special topics such as prosthetic devices and catheters, healthcare acquired infections, and morphologic considerations (anatomic pathology)
- future diagnostic technologies and their potential impact on the field
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF:
I. OVERVIEW OF INFECTIONS IN THE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED HOST
1. Overview of Infections in the Immunocompromised Host
II. LABORATORY DIAGNOSIS: APPROACHES, INTERPRETATIONS, AND LIMITATIONS INFECTIONS BY SPECIFIC ETIOLOGIC AGENTS
2. Human Immunodeficiency Virus
3. Chronic Hepatitis B, C, and D
5. Epstein-Barr Virus
6. Herpes Simplex Virus and Varicella-Zoster Virus
7. Human Herpesviruses 6A, 6B and 7
8. Human Papillomavirus
11. Respiratory RNA Viruses
12. Enteroviruses and Parechoviruses
13. Parvovirus B19
14. Filamentous Fungi
17. Aerobic Actinomycetes of Clinical Significance
19. Selected Topics in Aerobic Bacteriology
20. Selected Topics in Anaerobic Bacteriology
III. LABORATORY DIAGNOSIS: APPROACHES, INTERPRETATIONS, AND LIMITATIONS INFECTIONS OF SPECIFIC ORGAN SYSTEMS
21. Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
22. Genitourinary Tract Infections
23. Gastrointestinal Infections
24. Central Nervous System Infections
25. Bloodstream Infections 653
26. Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
IV. SPECIAL TOPICS
27. Prosthetic Device Infections
28. Hospital-Associated Infections
29. Surgical Pathologic Diagnosis
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 794 pages
- Publisher: ASM Press; 2 edition (August 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781555819033
- ISBN-13: 978-1555819033
- ASIN: 1555819036
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds
Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 23 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Diagnostic Microbiology of the Immunocompromised Host 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.