In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Basic Dental Materials PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Basic Dental Materials PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Basic Dental Materials PDF:
The book retains its format of simplicity, yet at the same time latest and informative. It helps students navigate the complex field of dental materials from the very first year of the course.
Features of Basic Dental Materials PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Covers the entire spectrum of materials used in dentistry, including surgical and orthodontic materials.
- The contents have been revised to keep the information current and relevant.
- 30 chapters in the book have been organized into 7 parts for ease of reference.
- Chapter outline given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Includes two chapters on endodontic materials.
- Metallurgy has been included in the Structure and Properties of Metals and Alloys.
- Includes new chapter in the field of ‘additive manufacturing’, known as 3D printing.
- Explanatory footnotes provided wherever needed.
- Enriched with easy to reproduce illustrations, photographs and descriptive tables for quick learning.
- Important information has been covered in boxes at relevant places in the text.
- Contains appendices, further reading, and an extensive index at the end of the book.
- It will prove to be indispensible to postgraduates, dental technicians and practitioners alike.
Manappallil John J (Author)
John J Manappallil Department of Prosthodontics, College of Dental Surgery, Mangalore, Karnataka, India, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) University, Mangalore, Karnatka, India
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Basic Dental Materials PDF:
Section 1: Structure and Properties of Dental Materials
Section 2: Direct Restorative Materials
Section 3: Endodontic Materials
Section 4: Impression Materials
Section 5: Dental Laboratory— Materials and Processes
Section 6: Alloys in Dentistry
Section 7: Indirect Restorative and Prosthetic Materials
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Basic Dental Materials PDF:
- Book Name : Basic Dental Materials
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9789352500482
- Author Name : Manappallil John J
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 627 Pages
Basic Dental Materials PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Basic Dental Materials PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Basic Dental Materials PDF:
FILE SIZE: 95 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Basic Dental Materials 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.