In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF:
Many doctors do not receive training early in their careers on the broad range of non-clinical aspects of their work, and confront day-to-day issues for which initial medical education has failed to prepare them. Experienced doctors and consultants can also experience a similar lack of accessible reference material on these aspects of their role and for the non-clinical training of their juniors.
This book and its companion volume The Doctor’s Handbook Part 1: managing your role beyond clinical medicine, have been written to address these and other needs. Previously published as The Specialist Registrar and New Consultant Handbook, these completely revised and reconfigured volumes reflect the changing everyday work of specialist trainees, registrars and consultants. Topics covered in Volume 2 include:
Features of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Tony White (Author)
Consultant Otolaryngologist (Retired)
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF:
1 Understanding the NHS
- A statistical picture of the NHS
- The NHS structure
- Management of the NHS at national level
- Management at commissioning level
- Providers, trusts and the independent sector
- Other topics and notes on recently published plans and reforms
- Healthcare in other parts of the UK
- A brief historical review of UK healthcare
2 Clinical governance and quality
- The elements of clinical governance
- Risk management
- Clinical audit
- Evidence- based clinical practice
- NHS quality initiatives
- Safeguarding Patients
- High Quality Care for All
3 The future
- Changing cultures and expectations
- NHS resources
- The future of general practice
- The future of general hospitals
- The future of doctors
- Standing Medical Advisory Committee (SMAC)
- The development of paramedical personnel
4 Funding and the NHS
- The finances of the NHS
- Distribution of NHS funds
- Funding for NHS in devolved parts of the UK
- Capital in the NHS
- Public Private Partnership and Private Finance Initiative
- Local Improvement Finance Trust (NHS LIFT)
- The National Audit Offi ce (NAO)
- Audit Commission
- Office for National Statistics
- Finances at local level
- Healthcare worldwide
- Funding in the future
5 Acts, circulars, reports and inquiries
- Health- related Acts of Parliament and legislation including Statutory Instruments
- Various health- related Regulations, Guidance Notes and Codes of Conduct and Good Practice
- Key health- related reports
You might also be interested in: 🙂
The New Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Book: Partnering with Your Doctor To Get the Most from Your Medications 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF:
- Book Name: The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1846194598
- Author Name: Tony White
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 333 Pages
The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 20 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Doctor’s Handbook: Pt. 2 PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.