In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF:
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Clinical high-yield content covers what you need to know for the USMLE, shelf exam, and your Obstetrics & Gynecology rotation!
This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for the obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today’s practice. Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
Features of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student’s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
Dr. Tamara Callahan M.D (Author)
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Division of Gynecologic Specialties
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF:
PART I: OBSTETRICS
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Early Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Normal Labor and Delivery
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Complications of Labor and Delivery
- Fetal Complications of Pregnancy
- Hypertension and Pregnancy
- Diabetes During Pregnancy
- Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy
- Other Medical Complications of Pregnancy
- Postpartum Care and Complications
PART II: GYNECOLOGY
- Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract
- Benign Disorders of the Upper Genital Tract
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Infections of the Lower Female Reproductive Tract
- Infections of the Upper Female Reproductive Tract and Systemic Infections
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Puberty, the Menstrual Cycle, and Menopause
- Abnormalities of the Menstrual Cycle
- Hirsutism and Virilism
- Contraception and Sterilization
- Termination of Pregnancy
- Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Vulvar and Vaginal Neoplasia
- Cervical Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Tumors
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- Benign Breast Disease and Breast Cancer
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 1496349504
- Author Name: Dr. Tamara Callahan M.D
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1312 Pages
Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 33 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.