In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition:
Get the tools and skills you need to prepare for the NCLEX®! Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This new edition includes 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. A companion Evolve website includes thousands of questions that allow you to decide how you want to practice! Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only Silvestri includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation. But don’t just take our word for it ― read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 5,200+ Practice Questions: Ample testing practice with over 5,200 questions in the text and online.
- Comprehensive Exam: A 75-question comprehensive exam covering all content areas based on the NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Alternate Item Formats: Inclusion of all alternate item formats, such as multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration, chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions.
- Audio Review Summaries: Unique audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance available on the Evolve companion site.
- CAT Format Guidance: Introductory chapters on preparation guidance, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
- Clinical Judgment Situations: New content featuring Clinical Judgment Situations to test critical thinking skills with Next Generation NCLEX item types.
- Delegation and Triage/Disaster Management: Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management in practice questions.
- Detailed Test-Taking Strategy: A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale for each question, providing clues for analyzing and uncovering correct answer options.
- Mnemonics and Prioritization: Mnemonics included where appropriate, and unique features like Priority Concepts, Priority Nursing Action boxes, and more.
- New Content and Updates: Thoroughly updated content reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN test plan, including new prioritizing questions and information on special populations.
- Question Categories: Questions categorized by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area for customizable exams or study sessions.
- Systematic Case Scenario: New systematic case scenario to help focus on applying health and physical assessment concepts.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition:
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition:
- Publisher : Saunders; 8th edition (January 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1152 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323358411
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323358415
- Item Weight : 4.65 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.27 x 1.42 x 10.91 inches
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition:
FILE SIZE: 34 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.