Case Files Cardiology 1st Edition is a case-based cardiology review that allows the readers to gain experience with clinical cases for mastering the art of evidence-based patient care in the field of cardiology. With this book in your hands, you will be able to access 30 high-yield and real-life cardiology cases with important discussions aimed at teaching key concepts with respect to frequently encountered cardiovascular diseases. This review book has been superbly illustrated so that the readers can gain an unprecedented exposure to cardiac care. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Case Files Cardiology PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this book useful in your practice and exam preparation.
You will also be able to access discussions correlated to key concepts, high-yield cardiology facts & pearls, and USMLE-style review questions to evaluate and reinforce your learning.
Features of Case Files Cardiology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 200+ high-definition and full-color illustrations for helping you create strong foundations in cardiology.
- 30 real-life patient cases in cardiology to help you master important concepts.
- Each chapter ends with high-yield summaries & discussions, clinical correlations, clinical pearls and USMLE-style review questions.
- Access 25 new integrated challenge questions which have been designed to evaluate and reinforce the learned knowledge.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Case Files Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
SECTION I: Coronary and Vascular Diseases
- Anterior ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Chronic Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
SECTION II: Structural Heart Diseases
- Acute Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Acute Pericarditis
- Chronic Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Severe Aortic Stenosis
SECTION III: Rhythm Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Wide Complex Tachycardia
SECTION III: Pump Disorders
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Acute Right Ventricular Failure Complicating Myocardial Infarction
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Chronic Heart Failure
SECTION IV: Consults and Complaints
- Approach to the Patient with Chronic Dyspnea
- Cardiac Risk Assessment Prior to Noncardiac Surgery
- Chest Pain, Undifferentiated
- Preventive Cardiology
SECTION V: Other Cardiac Diseases
- Acute Type A Aortic Dissection
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Infective Endocarditis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Case Files Cardiology PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Case Files Cardiology PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Case Files Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 25.4 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Case Files Cardiology PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.