In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
Obstetrics & Gynaecology has established itself as a key recommendation for faculty and a firm favourite for health sciences students.
The opening sections of this new edition incorporate the relevant basic science, history and examination, investigations and diagnosis, as well as common diseases, abnormalities, and complications in gynaecology and obstetrics respectively. These are supported by two unique sections on gynaecology and obstetrics management, which are tailored to help students revise for exams, especially OSCEs. A brand new chapter covering ethics in obstetrics and gynaecology makes this fully-updated fourth edition the most comprehensive introduction available.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology now includes a companion website at www.impeyobgyn.com, featuring self-assessment MCQs and EMQs, chapter summary slides, and all the figures from the book as PowerPoint slides.
Features of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- MCQs and EMQs
- Chapter summary slides
- Figures from the book in PowerPoint format
Lawrence Impey (Author)
Mr Lawrence Impey has been a consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford since 2001.
Largely working within the NHS, he also undertakes private pregnancy work in the form of ultrasound scanning and fetal medicine and also private pregnancy care.
MA, MD, MRCOG
Senior Fellow in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
University of Oxford
Honorary Consultant Gynaecologist
The John Radcliffe Hospital
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
- The History and Examination in Gynaecology
- The Menstrual Cycle and its Disorders
- The Uterus and its Abnormalities
- The Cervix and its Disorders
- The Ovary and its Disorders
- Disorders of the Vulva and Vagina
- Prolapse of the Uterus and Vagina
- Disorders of the Urinary Tract
- Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Genital Tract Infections
- Fertility and Subfertility
- The Menopause and Post-reproductive Health
- Disorders of Early Pregnancy
- Gynaecological Operations
- The History and Examination in Obstetrics
- Antenatal Care
- Congenital Abnormalities and their Identification
- Infections in Pregnancy
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Other Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Red Blood Cell Isoimmunization
- Preterm Delivery
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Fetal Growth, Compromise and Surveillance
- Abnormal Lie and Breech Presentation
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Labour 1: Mechanism—Anatomy and Physiology
- Labour 2: Management
- Labour 3: Special Circumstances
- Instrumental and Operative Delivery
- Obstetric Emergencies
- The Puerperium
- Birth Statistics and Audit
- Legal (UK) and Ethical Issues in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with Ingrid Granne
- Appendix 1: Common Drugs: Safety and Usage in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Appendix 2: Normal Maternal Ranges in Pregnancy
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9780470655191
- Author Name : Lawrence Impey, Tim Child
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 362 Pages
Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 25 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.