In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF:
Ideal for residency, fellowship, clinical practice, and board review, the National Kidney Foundation’s Primer on Kidney Diseases, 7th Edition, by Drs. Scott J. Gilbert and Daniel E. Weiner, offers comprehensive coverage of adult and pediatric kidney diseases in an authoritative, practical resource. Well organized and highly readable, it covers every relevant topic in the field, from anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology, to diagnosis and management of kidney disease, to fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
Trusted by nephrologists at all levels of experience for nearly 25 years, this powerful learning tool and clinical reference is a joint publication of Elsevier and the National Kidney Foundation.
Features of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Thoroughly covers hot topics in this fast-changing field, including ongoing clinical research and changing treatment protocols.
- A new chapter on inherited kidney diseases, with a specific focus on APOL1 and the implications of APOL1 carrier status for kidney disease in African-Americans.
- A new approach to membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, focusing on the role of complement as a way to approach both the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.
- Additions to the chapter on hemodialysis, specifically incorporating information on hemodiafiltration.
- Updates in the management of hypertension, incorporating results from SPRINT and ACCORD as well as data on treatment of renal artery sclerosis and renal denervation into the approach for blood pressure management.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Scott Gilbert MD (Author)
Dr. Gilbert received his MD degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons, and he completed a Residency in the Department of Urology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia University Medical Center, where he served as Chief Resident, in 2005. He completed the following Fellowships at the University of Michigan Health Systems.
Dr. Gilbert joined Moffitt in 2014 after serving as Assistant Professor at the University of Florida College of Medicine from 2008 – 2014. Dr. Gilbert’s clinical practice focuses on the surgical and multidisciplinary management of urologic cancers, including, bladder, kidney, and testis cancers. He has particular interest and expertise in bladder and testis cancer, and offers open, laparoscopic and robot-assisted procedures, nerve and organ-sparing approaches, and complex salvage and reconstructive surgeries. His research interests are in Cancer Care Delivery and Patient Reported Outcomes Research among patients with urologic malignancies.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF:
Structure and Function of the Kidney
- Overview of Kidney Structure and Function
- Kidney development
- Assessment of Kidney Function in Acute and Chronic Settings
- Urinalysis and Urine Microscopy
- Hematuria and Proteinuria
- Imaging the Kidneys
Acid/Base and Electrolytes
- Hyponatremia and Hypoosmolar Disorders
- Volume, Edema and the Clinical Use of Diuretics
- Disorders of Potassium Metabolism
- Disorders of Calcium, Phosphorus, & Magnesium Homeostasis
- Approach to Acid-Base Disorders
- Metabolic Acidosis
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Respiratory Acidosis and Alkalosis
- Glomerular Clinicopathologic Syndromes
- Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Membranous Nephropathy
- Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy and Related Disorders
Kidney in Systemic Diseases
- Complement-Mediated Glomerulonephritis And Thrombotic Microangiopathy
- Infection-related Glomerulonephritis
- Viral Nephropathies: Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, and Hepatitis B Virus
- Kidney Involvement in Systemic Vasculitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and the Kidney
- Pathogenesis, Pathophysiology, and Treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy
- The Kidney in Malignancy
- Myeloma, Amyloid and other Dysproteinemias
- Acute Cardiorenal Syndrome
- Hepatorenal Syndrome and Other Liver-Related Kidney Diseases
Acute Kidney Injury
- Clinical Approach to the Diagnosis of Acute Kidney Injury
- Acute Tubular Injury and Acute Tubular Necrosis
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis
- Management of Acute Kidney Injury
Drugs and the Kidney
- Kidney Disease Caused by Therapeutic Agents
- Principles of Drug Therapy in Patients with Reduced Kidney Function
Hereditary Kidney Disease
- Genetics and Kidney Disease (APOL1)
- Genetically Based Renal Transport Disorders
- Sickle Cell Nephropathy
- Polycystic and Other Cystic Kidney Diseases
- Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease
- Alport’s Syndrome and Thin Basement Membrane Dz
- Fabry Disease
- Chronic Tubulointerstitial Disease
- Obstructive Uropathy
- Urinary Tract Infection and Pyelonephritis
- Kidney Diseases in Infants and Children
- The Kidney in Pregnancy
- Kidney Disease in the Elderly
- Global Kidney Disease
Chronic Kidney Disease
- Development and Progression of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Staging and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Nutrition and Kidney Disease
- Bone Disorders in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cardiac Function and Cardiovascular Disease in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Anemia and Other Hematologic Complications of Chronic Kidney Disease
Dialysis and Transplantation
- Hemodialysis and Hemofiltration
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Outcome of End-Stage Renal Disease Therapies
- Selection of Prospective Kidney Transplant Recipients and Donors
- Post-transplantation Monitoring and Outcomes
- Transplant Infectious Disease
- Pathogenesis of Hypertension
- Evaluation and Management of Hypertension
- Secondary Hypertension
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 9780323477949
- Author Name : Scott Gilbert MD
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 680 Pages
National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 65 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.