In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and our promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF:
Learn to think like a nurse with the bestselling nursing care planning book on the market! Covering the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems seen in adults, Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 9th Edition contains 217 care plans, each reflecting the latest best practice guidelines. This new edition specifically features three new care plans, two expanded care plans, updated content and language reflecting the most current clinical practice and professional standards, enhanced QSEN integration, a new emphasis on interprofessional collaborative practice, an improved page design, and more. It’s everything you need to create and customize effective nursing care plans!
Features of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 217 total care plans provide more care plans than any other book.
- Prioritized care planning guidance internally organizes care plans from “actual” to “risk” diagnoses, from general to specific interventions, and from independent to collaborative/interprofessional interventions, to help you select the most important, priority interventions for your particular patients.
- An introductory chapter explains the components of nursing care plans, NANDA-I nursing diagnoses, the NIC and NOC systems, and how to create nursing care plans.
- Latest NANDA-I taxonomy is integrated throughout to incorporate the very latest NANDA-I nursing diagnoses, related factors, and defining characteristics.
- Latest NIC and NOC labels ensure you are made aware of appropriate interventions and outcomes.
- 70 nursing diagnosis care plans include the most common/important NANDA-I nursing diagnoses, providing the building blocks for you to create your own individualized care plans.
- 150 disorders care plans cover virtually every common medical-surgical condition, organized by body system.
- Health promotion and risk factor management care plans emphasize the importance of preventive care and teaching for self-management.
- Basic nursing concepts care plans focuses on concepts that apply to disorders found in multiple body systems.
- Nursing diagnosis care plan format includes a definition/explanation of the diagnosis, related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, related NOC Outcomes and
- NIC Interventions, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions.
- Disorders care plan format covers synonyms for the disorder (for ease in cross referencing), a definition, common related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, NOC Outcomes and NIC Interventions, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions for each relevant nursing diagnosis.
- Independent and collaborative/interprofessional interventions are highlighted by special icons that differentiate between independent and collaborative/interprofessional interventions.
- 30 online care plans are hosted on the Evolve companion site in a user-friendly PDF format that allows you to cut-and-paste care plan contents to create customized care plans.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF:
- Issues and Trends in Medical/Surgical Nursing
- The Nursing Process: Planning Care with Nursing Diagnoses
- Critical Thinking: Adaptation of Theory to Practice
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Neurological/Sensory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
- Blood/Blood-Forming Organ Disorders
- Renal and Urinary Tract Disorders
- Women’s Reproductive Disorders
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Integumentary Disorders
- Systemic Infections and Immunological Disorders
- General Concerns
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF:
- Authors: Meg Gulanick Judith Myers
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323428187
- eBook ISBN: 9780323428064
- eBook ISBN: 9780323428101
- Imprint: Mosby
- Published Date: 13th December 2016
- Page Count: 1008
Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.