In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF:
Keeping tomorrow’s nurses at the forefront of today’s changing healthcare environment, Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 15th Edition delivers the most comprehensive resource available for nursing students in the medical-surgical course. This bestselling text is designed for the way students like to learn, combining a highly readable approach with engaging case studies and learning tools to help students explore essential patient care practices in real-world terms and gain a more practical understanding of how they’ll apply what they’ve learned in practice.
Features of Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Concept Mastery Alerts clarify challenging concepts, informed by data from Misconception Alert questions in Lippincott® PrepU adaptive quizzing.
- Quality and Safety Nursing Alerts highlight common mistakes to help students maintain safe, effective care.
- Unfolding Patient Stories, written by the National League for Nursing, are an engaging way to begin meaningful conversations in the classroom.
- Nursing Process and Plans of Nursing Care sections alert students to important considerations for effective practice.
- More than 1,800 NCLEX®-style review questions available on thePoint bolster students’ confidence on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Clear, concise charts and tables distill complex information on assessment, risk factors, home care, genetics in nursing, patient education, health promotion, ethics, and pharmacology for quick reference and greater understanding.
- Gerontologic Considerations sections and Physiology/Pathophysiology figures clarify nursing implications across a diverse spectrum of care.
- Practice and Learn Interactive Case Studies, Watch and Learn Videos, and Concepts in Action Animations reinforce anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology concepts with lifelike clarity and detail.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF:
- UNIT 1 Principles of Nursing Practice
- Chapter 1 Professional Nursing Practice
- Chapter 2 Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Chapter 3 Health Education and Health Promotion
- Chapter 4 Adult Health and Physical, Nutritional, and Cultural Assessment
- Chapter 5 Stress and Inflammatory Responses
- Chapter 6 Genetics and Genomics in Nursing
- Chapter 7 Disability and Chronic Illness
- Chapter 8 Management of the Older Adult Patient
- UNIT 2 Concepts and Principles of Patient Management
- Chapter 9 Pain Management
- Chapter 10 Fluid and Electrolytes
- Chapter 11 Shock, Sepsis, and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
- Chapter 12 Oncologic Management
- Chapter 13 Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- UNIT 3 Perioperative Concepts and Nursing Management
- Chapter 14 Preoperative Nursing Management
- Chapter 15 Intraoperative Nursing Management
- Chapter 16 Postoperative Nursing Management
- UNIT 4 Gas Exchange and Respiratory Function
- Chapter 17 Assessment of Respiratory Function
- Chapter 18 Management of Patients With Upper Respiratory Tract Disorders
- Chapter 19 Management of Patients With Chest and Lower Respiratory Tract Disorders
- Chapter 20 Management of Patients With Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- UNIT 5 Cardiovascular and Circulatory Function
- Chapter 21 Assessment of Cardiovascular Function
- Chapter 22 Management of Patients With Arrhythmias and Conduction Problems
- Chapter 23 Management of Patients With Coronary Vascular Disorders
- Chapter 24 Management of Patients With Structural, Infectious, and Inflammatory Cardiac Disorders
- Chapter 25 Management of Patients With Complications From Heart Disease
- Chapter 26 Assessment and Management of Patients With Vascular Disorders and Problems of Peripheral Circulation
- Chapter 27 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hypertension
- UNIT 6 Hematologic Function
- Chapter 28 Assessment of Hematologic Function and Treatment Modalities
- Chapter 29 Management of Patients With Nonmalignant Hematologic Disorders
- Chapter 30 Management of Patients With Hematologic Neoplasms
- UNIT 7 Immunologic Function
- Chapter 31 Assessment of Immune Function
- Chapter 32 Management of Patients With Immune Deficiency Disorders
- Chapter 33 Assessment and Management of Patients With Allergic Disorders
- Chapter 34 Assessment and Management of Patients With Inflammatory Rheumatic Disorders
- UNIT 8 Musculoskeletal Function
- Chapter 35 Assessment of Musculoskeletal Function
- Chapter 36 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Chapter 37 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Trauma
- UNIT 9 Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
- Chapter 38 Assessment of Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
- Chapter 39 Management of Patients With Oral and Esophageal Disorders
- Chapter 40 Management of Patients With Gastric and Duodenal Disorders
- Chapter 41 Management of Patients With Intestinal and Rectal Disorders
- UNIT 10 Metabolic and Endocrine Function
- Chapter 42 Assessment and Management of Patients With Obesity
- Chapter 43 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hepatic Disorders
- Chapter 44 Management of Patients With Biliary Disorders
- Chapter 45 Assessment and Management of Patients With Endocrine Disorders
- Chapter 46 Management of Patients With Diabetes
- UNIT 11 Kidney and Urinary Tract Function
- Chapter 47 Assessment of Kidney and Urinary Function
- Chapter 48 Management of Patients With Kidney Disorders
- Chapter 49 Management of Patients With Urinary Disorders
- UNIT 12 Reproductive Function
- Chapter 50 Assessment and Management of Patients With Female Physiologic Processes
- Chapter 51 Management of Patients With Female Reproductive Disorders
- Chapter 52 Assessment and Management of Patients With Breast Disorders
- Chapter 53 Assessment and Management of Patients With Male Reproductive Disorders
- Chapter 54 Assessment and Management of Patients Who Are LGBTQ
- UNIT 13 Integumentary Function
- Chapter 55 Assessment of Integumentary Function
- Chapter 56 Management of Patients With Dermatologic Disorders
- Chapter 57 Management of Patients With Burn Injury
- UNIT 14 Sensory Function
- Chapter 58 Assessment and Management of Patients With Eye and Vision Disorders
- Chapter 59 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hearing and Balance Disorders
- UNIT 15 Neurologic Function
- Chapter 60 Assessment of Neurologic Function
- Chapter 61 Management of Patients With Neurologic Dysfunction
- Chapter 62 Management of Patients With Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chapter 63 Management of Patients With Neurologic Trauma
- Chapter 64 Management of Patients With Neurologic Infections, Autoimmune Disorders, and Neuropathies
- Chapter 65 Management of Patients With Oncologic or Degenerative Neurologic Disorders
- UNIT 16 Acute Community Based Challenges
- Chapter 66 Management of Patients With Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 67 Emergency Nursing
- Chapter 68 Disaster Nursing
- Appendix A: Diagnostic Studies and Interpretation (available on thePoint)
Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 218 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.