In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF:
Success in massage therapy begins with a solid foundation in the fundamentals! Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage, 6th Edition helps you build the skills you need, from assessing problems and planning treatment to mastering massage techniques and complementary bodywork. Case studies bring concepts to life, and guidelines to professionalism include topics such as ethics, legal issues, and best business practices. ‘How-to’ videos on an Evolve companion website demonstrate manipulation techniques, body mechanics, positioning and draping, and more.If you want to prepare for certification exams and succeed in practice, this resource from massage therapy expert Sandy Fritz is your text of choice.
Features of Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Research Literacy and Evidence-Based Practice chapter includes new research findings and explains how research is done, and how to read and understand it.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all of the fundamentals of therapeutic massage, including massage techniques, equipment and supplies, hygiene, working with special populations, and business considerations; it also prepares you for success on the National Certification Exam (NCE), the National Certification Exam for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCETMB), and the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx).
- Over four hours of video on Evolve demonstrate techniques and body mechanics ― each clip is narrated and performed by author Sandy Fritz ― and include a demo of practice management software.
- An entire chapter is dedicated to case studies which offer practice with clinical reasoning and prepare you to address common conditions encountered in professional practice.
- Step-by-step, full-color photographs demonstrate massage techniques and protocols by body area.
- A workbook/textbook format facilitates study and review with matching exercises, fill-in-the-blank questions, drawing exercises, and critical thinking questions.
- Coverage of body mechanics helps you to create an ergonomically effective massage environment and to determine appropriate pressure, drag, and duration application while applying massage methods.
- A spa chapter describes the massage therapy services offered at spas and looks at the spa as a possible career track in massage.
- Adaptive Massage chapter explains how to address the needs of specific populations, from pregnant women and infants to hospice patients and people with physical impairments.
- Example boxes reinforce specific concepts by showing real-life situations.
- Coverage of multiple charting methods helps you develop record-keeping and documentation skills, including SOAP and computer charting with simulation on Evolve.
- Foot in the Door boxes outline the professional skills expected by prospective employers.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF:
1. Therapeutic Massage as a Profession
2. Ethics, Professionalism, and Legal Issues
3. Business Considerations for a Career in Therapeutic Massage
4. Massage and Medical Terminology for Professional Record Keeping
5. Research Literacy and Evidence-Based Practice
6. Indications and Contraindications for Therapeutic Massage
7. Hygiene, Sanitation, and Safety
8. Body Mechanics
9. Preparation for Massage: Equipment, Professional Environment, Positioning, and Draping
10. Massage Manipulations and Techniques
11. Assessment Procedures for Developing a Care/Treatment Plan
12. Complementary Bodywork Systems
13. Massage Career Tracks and Practice Settings
14. Adaptive Massage
15. Wellness Education
16. Case Studies
Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 33 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.