In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF:
Written by a massage therapist for massage therapists, Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists, 3rd Edition provides direct information along with focused recommendations. Coverage of over 340 pathologies helps you appropriately tailor massage treatment, and more than 750 full-color photographs and illustrations make it easier to recognize common pathologies. This edition includes a new chapter on geriatric massage and has been extensively reviewed by over a dozen experts in the massage and medical fields. Written by massage therapy educator and practitioner Susan Salvo, this resource provides the pathology knowledge you need to succeed on licensure and certification exams and in practice.
Features of Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- A traffic light icon appears before each pathology in the book, designating whether massage is contraindicated (red), local contraindication (yellow), or indicated (green) for that particular pathology.
- Consistent format for each chapter makes it easy to find key information with learning objectives, list of pathologies, system overview, and pathologies, including description, etiology, signs and symptoms, treatment, and massage considerations.
- Student-friendly features in each chapter include learning objectives and self-tests that measure your comprehension.
- Medical Technology boxes highlight special populations, such as clients in wheelchairs or with pacemakers, and explain what the medical device is, and what special precautions or contraindications you should be aware of before working on these clients.
- Spotlight on Research boxes summarize recent studies of massage therapy and its effects.
- Student resources on an Evolve companion website include interactive activities, video clips of techniques, animations, the Body Spectrum coloring book, flashcards, review questions, additional case studies, an image collection, an audio glossary, study tips, stress-busting tips, research updates, and more.
- Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists Online reinforces content covered in the book and provides a dynamic way to learn key concepts, with features including recall activities, rollover glossary terms and definitions, animations, quizzes, and Clinical Tips boxes. (Available separately.)
- Over 300 NEW full-color photographs help you recognize common diseases and conditions.
- UPDATES of commonly seen pathologies include Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, obesity, and post-traumatic stress.
- NEW Aging and Massage chapter reviews key concepts such as frail or robust, discusses palliative care, and reviews the need for treatments specifically geared toward the elderly.
- NEW student-friendly features in each chapter include Think about It, which provides a chance to review real-world cases and consider treatment options; Webquests that introduce useful websites such as Mayo Clinic and the CDC; and Discussion, which challenges you to find answers to thought-provoking questions.
- NEW Clinical Tips boxes provide brief, practical hints gleaned from the author’s first-hand experience in clinical practice.
- NEW 911 boxes prepare you for emergencies such as heart attacks and strokes that may occur in a massage setting.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF:
1.Infection Control and Safe Practice Procedures for 2.Massage Therapists
4.Pharmacology and Massage Therapy
10.Lymphatic and Immune Pathologies
14.Reproductive Pathologies, Conditions, and Sexually 15.Transmitted Infections
18.Aging and Massage
Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 32 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.