In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF:
ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook provides the entire updated code set for diagnostic coding, organized to make the challenge of accurate coding easier. This codebook is the cornerstone for establishing medical necessity, determining coverage and ensuring appropriate reimbursement. Each of the 21 chapters in the Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries is organized to provide quick and simple navigation to facilitate accurate coding.
The book also contains supplementary appendixes including a coding tutorial, pharmacology listings, a list of valid three-character codes and additional information on Z-codes for long-term drug use and Z-codes that can only be used as a principal diagnosis.
Features of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW! Full list of code changes. Quickly see the complete list of new, revised, and deleted codes affecting the FY 2019 codes.
- NEW! QPP symbol in the tabular section. The symbol identifies diagnosis codes associated with Quality Payment Program (QPP) measures under MARCA.
- NEW! The addition of more than 100 coding tips. Obtain insight into coding for physician and outpatient settings.
- NEW! The addition of more than 300 new definitions in the tabular listing. Assign codes with confidence based on illustrations and definitions designed to highlight key components of the disease process or injury.
- Intuitive features and format. This edition includes full-color illustrations and visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, codes associated with CMS hierarchical condition categories (HCC), Medicare Code Edits (MCEs), manifestation codes, other specified codes, and unspecified codes.
- Placeholder X. This icon alerts the coder to an important ICD-10-CM convention—the use of a “placeholder X” for three-, four- and five-character codes requiring a seventh character extension.
- Coding guideline explanations and examples. Detailed explanations and examples related to application of the ICD-10-CM chapter guidelines are provided at the beginning of each chapter in the tabular section.
- Muscle/tendon translation table. This table is used to determine muscle/tendon action (flexor, extensor, other), which is a component of codes for acquired conditions and injuries affecting the muscles and tendons
- Appendices. Supplement your coding
American Medical Association (Author)
The American Medical Association has promoted scientific advancement, improved public health and protected the patient-physician relationship since its establishment in 1847. The AMA is the premier national organization dedicated to empowering the nation’s physicians to provide safer, higher quality and more efficient care to patients and communities.
For more than 50 years, the AMA, in drawing upon its deep expertise and resources, has authored and published books, data files and online resources that answer the needs of today’s busy physicians and their staff. The AMA product line includes titles on CPT®, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding, as well as reimbursement, practice management, disability evaluation, impairment, HIPAA and electronic health records.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF:
- What’s New for 2019
- History of ICD-10-PCS
- Number of Codes in ICD-10-PCS
- ICD-10-PCS Manual
- Medical and Surgical Section
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF:
- Book Name: ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1622027736
- Author Name: American Medical Association
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 938 Pages
ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF:
FILE SIZE: 34 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.