Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition is a book which not only contains a quick review of Pathology but also important Pathology MCQs for exam preparation. This book is based on the renowned book Harsh Mohan’s Textbook of Pathology (Sixth Edition). This Pathology MCQs book has been designed to help the beginners as well as senior students and interns who are preparing for postgraduate and other entrance exams. It contains MCQs based on essential pathology at the end of each chapter which allows the students to test their knowledge.
Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition (free pdf) has been divided into 30 chapters as seen in Harsh Mohan’s main textbook of pathology. The sections and chapters are as follows:
Chapters 1-11 (General Pathology and Basic Techniques)
Chapters 12-14 (Haematology and Lymphoreticular Tissues)
Chapters 15-30 (Systemic Pathology)
The Pathology Self-Assessment MCQs provided at the end of each chapter are very good for exam preparation.
Contents of the Book
Below are the contents of Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition:
SECTION I: GENERAL PATHOLOGY AND BASIC TECHNIQUES
- Introduction to Pathology
- Techniques for the Study of Pathology
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations
- Immunopathology Including Amyloidosis
- Derangements of Homeostasis and
- Inflammation and Healing
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Genetic and Paediatric Diseases
- Basic Diagnostic Cytology
SECTION II: HAEMATOLOGY AND LYMPHORETICULAR TISSUES
- Introduction to Haematopoietic System and
- Disorders of Erythroid Series
- Disorders of Platelets, Bleeding Disorders and
- Basic Transfusion Medicine
- Disorders of Leucocytes and
- Lymphoreticular Tissues
SECTION III: SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
- The Blood Vessels and Lymphatics
- The Heart
- The Respiratory System
- The Eye, ENT and Neck
- The Oral Cavity and Salivary Glands
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- The Liver, Biliary Tract and Exocrine Pancreas
- The Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract
- The Male Reproductive System and Prostate
- The Female Genital Tract
- The Breast
- The Skin
- The Endocrine System
- The Musculoskeletal System
- Soft Tissue Tumours
- The Nervous System
Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition (free pdf download) is highly recommended to students for exam preparation. The System Pathology MCQs consist of high-yield facts which are frequently tested in board exams. Below you can use the direct links to download Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition PDF for free.
Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition PDF is available for free download. You can download this book in .pdf e-book format using our direct links. This book has been hosted on Google Drive.
Please use the direct link below to download Harsh Mohan – Pathology Quick Review and MCQs, 3rd Edition PDF Book for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.