Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy! is an extraordinary book for understanding the basic concepts of fluids and electrolytes and their practical application in hospital practice. The book uses a plain, easy-to-understand and a conversational writing style for breaking down the important concepts of fluids and electrolytes. This not only aids reading comprehension but also improves memorization of key facts. The latest 6th edition offers fully-updated content which reflects all the latest developments made in this field of study. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
For those who are not aware, Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy! provides its readers with case studies and real-life patient examples so that they get to know the challenges which they are going to face in future. The humor used in the text is the main highlight as it really improves the overall readership experience by making reading fun and enjoyable! 🙂
Features of Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Each chapter offers illustrated features which mainly include memory joggers, teaching points, quick quiz and “That’s a wrap!” which perfectly summarizes the whole chapter.
- All chapters contain cartoons and fun drawings which serve as visual aids for building concepts.
- Authored by field leaders and subject experts meaning that you can directly benefit from their experience.
- Fully-updated and revised so that you do not miss anything that is currently in practice.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF:
Part I Balancing basics
- Balancing fluids
- Balancing electrolytes
- Balancing acids and bases
Part II Fluid and electrolyte imbalances
- When fluids tip the balance
- When sodium tips the balance
- When potassium tips the balance
- When magnesium tips the balance
- When calcium tips the balance
- When phosphorus tips the balance
- When chloride tips the balance
- When acids and bases tip the balance
Part III Disorders that cause imbalances
- Heat-related health alterations
- Heart failure
- Respiratory failure
- Excessive GI fluid loss
- Acute pancreatitis
- Renal failure
Part IV Treating imbalances
- I.V. fluid replacement
- Total parenteral nutrition
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF using our direct download link mentioned at the end of this article. To ensure user-safety and better downloading experience, we have uploaded this ebook to our online file repository.
Here’s the cover image preview of the Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.67 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.