In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF:
Known for its superb, step-by-step photo sequences, Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. A. G. Tyers and J. R. O. Collin, remains your first choice for gaining essential knowledge in oculoplastic surgery. Ideal for both novices and experienced surgeons, this award-winning title offers comprehensive coverage of ophthalmic plastic surgery including eyelids, brows, and mid-face – all highlighted by unsurpassed photographic sequences and explanatory text that depict key stages of each procedure. New photos and new operative series, as well as major updates throughout the book, make this an invaluable resource for your practice.
Features of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality photos of every key step of every procedure, with corresponding explanatory legends and detailed descriptive text, making the surgeries easy to understand and follow.
- Features discussion of indications, preferences and advice on the management of complications with each chapter.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of two internationally acclaimed oculoplastic surgeons, both previous Presidents of the British Oculo-Plastic Surgery Society and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Includes an expanded video collection, now with 25 narrated surgical clips with over 2 hours running time, including brand new recordings and improvements to existing video footage.
- Includes updated coverage of ptosis surgery, lid and periocular reconstruction, and blepharoplasty and forehead rejuvenation.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Anthony G. Tyers (Author)
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
Salisbury District Hospital
Formerly Moorfields Eye Hospital,
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery PDF:
- Basic techniques in ophthalmic plastic surgery
- Preoperative evaluation
- Eyelash abnormalities
- Eyelid retraction
- Evisceration, enucleation, exenteration
- The anophthalmic socket
- Eyelid reconstruction – eyelid margin closure
- Eyelid reconstruction – anterior lamella
- Eyelid reconstruction – posterior lamella
- Eyelid reconstruction – anterior and posterior lamellae combined
- Miscellaneous conditions
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Atlas of Human Anatomy and Surgery 25th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 0323476791
- Author Name : Anthony G. Tyers FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Ed) FRCOphth
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 541 Pages
Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 202 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.