In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF:
Covering everything from preoperative evaluation to neonatal emergencies to the PACU, A Practice of Anesthesia in Infants and Children, 6th Edition, features state-of-the-art advice on the safe, effective administration of general and regional anesthesia to young patients. It reviews underlying scientific information, addresses preoperative assessment and anesthesia management in detail, and provides guidelines for postoperative care, emergencies, and special procedures. Comprehensive in scope and thoroughly up to date, this 6th Edition delivers unsurpassed coverage of every key aspect of pediatric anesthesia.
Features of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Includes a laminated pocket reference guide inside – also available as an expanded online version (“Pedi Anesth” from the Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, NZ).
- Features key references at the end of each chapter that provide a quick summary for review.
Charles J. Cote MD (Author)
Professor of Anaesthesia, Harvard Medical School; Director of Clinical Research, Division of Pediatric Anesthesia, MassGeneral Hospital for Children; Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF:
Section 1: Introduction
1. The Practice of Pediatric Anesthesia
2. Growth and Development
3. Perioperative Behavior Stress in Children
4. Preoperative Evaluation, Premedication, and Induction of Anesthesia
5. Ethical Issues in Pediatric Anesthesiology
Section 2: Drug and Fluid Therapy
7. Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacology of Drugs Used in Children
8. Total Intravenous Anesthesia and Target-Controlled Infusion
9. Fluid Management
10. Essentials of Hematology
11. Perioperative Management of the Oncology Patient
12. Strategies for Blood Product Management and Reducing Transfusions
Section 3: The Chest
13. Essentials of Pulmonology
14. The Pediatric Airway
15. Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
Section 4: The Heart
16. Essentials of Cardiology
17. Anesthesia for Children Undergoing Heart Surgery
18. Cardiac Physiology and Pharmacology
19. Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Management
20. Medications for Hemostasis
21. Mechanical Circulatory Support
22. Interventional Cardiology
23. Anesthesia for Non-cardiac Surgery in Children with Congenital Heart Disease
Section 5: The Brain and Glands
24. Essentials of Neurology and Neuromuscular Diseases
25. Surgery, Anesthesia, and the Immature Brain
26. Pediatric Neurosurgical Anesthesia
27. Essentials of Endocrinology
Section 6: The Abdomen
28. Essentials of Nephrology
29. General Abdominal and Urologic Surgery
30. Essentials of Hepatology
31. Organ Transplantation
Section 7: Other Surgeries
32. Orthopedic and Spine Surgery
33. Otorhinolaryngologic Procedures
35. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
36. Burn Injuries
Section 8: Emergencies
37. The Extremely Premature Infant (Micropremie) and Neonatal Emergencies
38. Fetal Intervention and the EXIT Procedure
40. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
41. Malignant Hyperthermia
Section 9: Pain
42. Regional Anesthesia
43. Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia
44. Acute Pain
45. Chronic Pain
Section 10: Special Topics
46. Anesthesia Outside the Operating Room
47. The Postanesthesia Care Unit and Beyond
48. Sedation for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures Outside the Operating Room
49. Procedures for Vascular Access
50. Infectious Disease Considerations for the Operating Room
51. Pediatric Anesthesia in Developing Countries
52. Pediatric Equipment
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (March 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323429742
- ISBN-13: 978-0323429740
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 pounds
A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 73 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.