Case Files Surgery 5th Edition has been designed with an aim to help healthcare professionals to improve their critical thinking skills and provide state-of-the-art services to the patients. With this book in your hands, you will be able to access 60 real-life patient cases that provide high-yield discussions, facts & pearls and illustrated guides for mastering important concepts in surgery. With each case offered in this book, you will find an easy-to-understand discussion that has been correlated to key concepts, definitions, clinical facts & pearls and board/USMLE-style practice questions to help you advance your exam preparation. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that our readers will find this book useful in their studies. 🙂
The motto of Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF is very encouraging: 🙂
With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
This is one of the best-selling books in the category of Surgery. So, we highly recommend this book to our readers! 🙂
Features of Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 150+ high-definition and full-color illustrations for helping you create strong foundations in surgery.
- 60 real-life patient cases in surgery to help you master important concepts.
- Each chapter ends with high-yield summaries & discussions, clinical correlations, clinical pearls and USMLE-style review questions.
- The latest 5th edition also offers 25 new integrated challenge questions which have been designed to evaluate and reinforce the learned knowledge.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF:
- How to Approach Clinical Problems
- Part 1. Approach to the Patient
- Part 2. Approach to Clinical Problem Solving
- Part 3. Approach to Reading
- General (Cases 1-5)
- Trauma (Cases 6-10)
- Breast (Cases 11-13)
- Esophagus (Cases 14-16)
- Stomach/Small Bowel (Cases 17-22)
- Large Bowel (Cases 23-29)
- Abdominal Wall (Cases 30-31)
- Liver, Biliary, Pancreas (Cases 32-35)
- Chest (Cases 36-37)
- Neurological (Cases 38-39)
- Musculoskeletal/Soft Tissue (Cases 40-43)
- Endocrine (Cases 44-49)
- Vascular (Cases 50-54)
- Pediatric (Cases 55-56)
- Genitourinary (Cases 57-59)
- Hematological (Case 60)
- Review Questions
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 25.4 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Case Files Surgery 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.