In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF:
Meticulously reviewed and updated for today’s medical students, Basic Immunology, 6th Edition, is a concise text expertly written by the same distinguished author team as the best-selling, comprehensive text, Cellular and Molecular Immunology. This focused, easy-to-understand volume uses full-color illustrations and clinical images, useful tables, and practical features such as Summary Point boxes, end-of-chapter review questions, glossary terms, and clinical cases—all designed to help students master this complex topic in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
Features of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Emphasizes clinical aspects of immunology, including disease pathogenesis, the development of novel therapies based on basic science, and an appendix of clinical cases for real-world application.
- Provides top-notch instruction from experienced teachers, course directors, and lecturers led by well-known editor and author Dr. Abul Abbas.
- Features a highly readable writing style and practical organization, now with fully revised content and updated images to reflect recent important advances in today’s understanding of the immune system.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Contains numerous features designed to help students understand key immunologic concepts: high-quality illustrations, practical tables, chapter outlines, bolded key points, and focus questions in every chapter for self-assessment and review.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF:
1 Introduction to the Immune System
Nomenclature, General Properties, and Components
2 Innate Immunity
The Early Defense Against Infections
3 Antigen Capture and Presentation to Lymphocytes
What Lymphocytes See
4 Antigen Recognition in the Adaptive Immune System
Structure of Lymphocyte Antigen Receptors and Development of Immune Repertoires
5 T Cell–Mediated Immunity
Activation of T Lymphocytes
6 Effector Mechanisms of T Cell–Mediated Immunity
Functions of T Cells in Host Defense
7 Humoral Immune Responses
Activation of B Lymphocytes and Production of Antibodies
8 Effector Mechanisms of Humoral Immunity
Elimination of Extracellular Microbes and Toxins
9 Immunological Tolerance and Autoimmunity
Self-Nonself Discrimination in the Immune System and Its Failure
10 Immune Responses Against Tumors and Transplants
Immunity to Noninfectious Transformed and Foreign Cells
Disorders Caused by Immune Responses
12 Congenital and Acquired Immunodeficiencies
Diseases Caused by Defective Immunity
Below are the technical specifications of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF:
- ASIN : B07N8ZKYPQ
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (January 25, 2019)
- Publication date : January 25, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 285308 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 322 pages
Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 99 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Download Link (Coming soon)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.