In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF:
Master the techniques for successful physical examinations with the #1 choice for complete, authoritative guidance. This highly regarded text includes fully illustrated, step-by-step techniques that outline the correct performance of the physical examination and an easy-to-follow two-column format that correlates examination techniques on the left and abnormalities (clearly indicated in red) with differential diagnoses on the right.
Features of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW Expanded Unit 1 provides an overview of the components of the patient encounter and helps you ensure the most effective information-gathering and decision-making approaches.
- NEW Key terms are bolded in chapters and correspond to an online glossary with definitions.
- UPDATED Expanded coverage of special populations familiarizes you with important approaches for persons who identify as LGBTQ, persons with physical disabilities, and diverse populations throughout the life cycle.
- UPDATED Restructured Regional Exam chapters enhance your understanding of overview material, examination techniques, and health promotion and counseling considerations.
- UPDATED Photographs, illustrations, and references reinforce key content based on the latest evidence-based information.
- UPDATED Text boxes are numbered to provide quick access to important summaries of clinical conditions and tips for challenging examination techniques.
- Clinical pearls, printed in blue, highlight key points at a glance.
- Detailed, highly illustrated tables of abnormal conditions display examination and clinical information in an easy-to-find, quick-reference format at the end of each chapter.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF:
Unit 1: Foundations of Health Assessment
Chapter 1: Approach to the Clinical Encounter
Chapter 2: Interviewing, Communication, and Interpersonal Skills
Chapter 3: Health History
Chapter 4: Physical Examination
Chapter 5: Clinical Reasoning, Assessment, and Plan
Chapter 6: Health Maintenance and Screening
Chapter 7: Evaluating Clinical Evidence
Unit 2: Regional Examinations
Chapter 8: General Survey, Vital Signs, and Pain
Chapter 9: Cognition, Behavior, and Mental Status
Chapter 10: Skin, Hair, and Nails
Chapter 11: Head and Neck
Chapter 12: Eyes
Chapter 13: Ears and Nose
Chapter 14: Throat and Oral Cavity
Chapter 15: Thorax and Lungs
Chapter 16: Cardiovascular System
Chapter 17: Peripheral Vascular System
Chapter 18: Breasts and Axillae
Chapter 19: Abdomen
Chapter 20: Male Genitalia
Chapter 21: Female Genitalia
Chapter 22: Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
Chapter 23: Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 24: Nervous System
Unit 3: Special Populations
Chapter 25: Children: Infancy through Adolescence
Chapter 26: Pregnant Woman
Chapter 27: Older Adult
Below are the technical specifications of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : LWW; 13th edition (August 26, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1024 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496398173
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496398178
- Item Weight : 5.75 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1 x 10 inches
Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 87 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF for free now:
Download Link (Coming soon)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.