In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF:
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Successful airway management demands strict attention to anatomic detail and the ability to tailor management strategies to each patient’s illness and presentation. With the Atlas of Airway Management, readers will discover a clinically focused, abundantly illustrated guide to relevant anatomy, as well as the latest tools and proven techniques in the field.
The Second Edition of this respected resource presents an improved and enlarged text—along with new sections on pediatric applications, bronchoscopy, special airway considerations in the emergency room and the ICU, and post-intubation care issues. Coverage of new and emerging techniques includes material on noninvasive ventilation and high-frequency jet ventilation.
Features of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Clinical orientation of the text emphasizes practical approaches over theory.
- Concise presentation and abundant lists make key facts easy to find and retain.
- Lavishly illustrated design includes high-quality color photographs and drawings to help readers better identify key anatomic features.
- Step-by-step “how-to” approach delivers practical procedural guidance.
- Coverage of the latest tools and techniques embraces the fields of anesthesiology, critical care, pediatric critical care, and emergency medicine.
NEW in the Second Edition
- Improved and enlarged illustration program facilitates visual learning
- Co-editor, Paul Bigeleisen, brings his expertise in anesthesiology to the text.
- New chapters address airway management solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea and morbid obesity, as well as airway issues for gynecologic patients.
- A new section addresses surgical situations requiring specialized airway management.
- Updated information on the latest tools addresses devices such as the Glidescope and other video-type laryngoscopes.
- Companion website includes the complete and fully searchable text.
Steven L. Orebaugh MD (Author)
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
UPMC Southside/Mercy Amulatory Center
Paul E. Bigeleisen, MD
Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF:
- Routine Airway Management
- Difficult Airway Management: Recognition, Training and Management
- Adjuncts to Direct Laryngoscopy
- Blind Intubation
- Lightwands and Optical Stylets
- Retrograde Techniques
- Fiberoptic Techniques
- Emergency Ventilation
- Combination Techniques
- Emergency Surgical Airways
- Surgical Situations Requiring Specialized Airway Management
- Unique Facets of Airway Management by Discipline
- Common Patient Conditions Requiring Specialized Approach to the Airway
- Care After Intubation
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Atlas of Airway Management: Techniques and Tools
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1451103395
- Author Name: Steven L. Orebaugh MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 433 Pages
Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 44 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Atlas of Airway Management 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.