In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF:
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine presents a clinically focused and evidence-based summary of this specialty, giving you fast, dependable answers to the clinical questions that arise in your practice. Templated chapters guide you through the clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and disposition of a full range of complaints and conditions seen in the ED, with highlighted critical interventions and common pitfalls – all the information you need to provide each patient with optimal care.
Features of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Additional online-only content (including chapters, figures, and tables) and access to over 1500 self-assessment questions and answers online
- A unique section on High-Risk Chief Complaints guides you through the most critical presentations in the ED, such as chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and altered mental status, so you can ensure that these patients are stabilized and treated quickly and effectively.
- A section on Clinical Disposition draws attention to important post-ED management concerns.
- A concise, readable format allows quick access to the information you need.
- Reorganized pediatric section
- New Key Testing sections found in appropriate chapters
Your book purchase includes an eBook version created for Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PC, & Mac. This eBook features:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Allan B. Wolfson (Author)
Allan B. Wolfson, MD, FACEP, FACP, recently stepped down after 28 years as program director of emergency medicine at the University of Pittsburgh, and continues to serve as Vice Chair for Education. He has taught individuals at the bedside and in the classrooms and has led the development of a very successful training program.
He has also edited one of the major emergency medicine textbooks through six editions, served on the editorial board of Annals of Emergency Medicine and other journals, chaired the American College of Emergency Physicians’ Education Committee for a number of years, and collaborated with others in generating new knowledge through clinical research.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF:
- High-Risk Chief Complaints
- Pain Management and Procedural Sedation
- Eye Emergencies
- ENT and Dental Emergencies
- Pulmonary Emergencies
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Vascular Emergencies
- Gastrointestinal Emergencies
- Renal and Urologic Emergencies
- Gynecologic Emergencies
- Obstetric Emergencies
- Musculoskeletal Emergencies
- Neurologic Emergencies
- Psychiatric Emergencies
- Dermatologic Emergencies
- Allergic and Immunologic Emergencies
- Infectious Disease Emergencies
- Hematologic/Oncologic Emergencies
- Endocrine and Metabolic Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- EMS and Special Clinical Considerations
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF:
- Book Name : Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ASIN : B00OY8UQJY
- Author Name : Allan B. Wolfson
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 6407 Pages
Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 110 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.