In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF:
Get the authoritative, up-to-date information you need on liver disease from the 7th Edition of the most trusted reference worldwide. Covering both basic science and recent clinical developments, this revised edition by Drs. Arun J. Sanyal, Thomas D. Boyer, Norah A. Terrault, and Keith D. Lindor, provides an in-depth, comprehensive look at the pathophysiology, diagnostic, and treatment information related to the liver. More than 1,100 figures and tables, many new and in full color, highlight completely updated content throughout.
Features of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Expert, international authorship and comprehensive, easy-to-access information makes this edition the gold standard in the field of hepatology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new information on the rapid changes in treatment paradigms for acute liver failure, the latest treatments for primary biliary cholangitis, full coverage of the gut microbiome and its role in liver disease, the newest developments in drug-induced liver injury, and changes in hepatitis C virus treatment and hot-button concerns about access to care.
- New summary boxes at the end of each chapter and a newly streamlined table of contents make it easier to find and understand the information you’re looking for.
- Hundreds of brand-new illustrations clearly present key aspects of liver disease.
Arun J. Sanyal (Author)
Affiliations and Expertise
Charles Caravati Professor and Chair , Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF:
Section I. Basics
1. Anatomy and Cellular Functions of the Liver
2. Bile Acids and Bile Flow: New Functions of Old Molecules
3. Intestinal Microbiome and the Liver
4. Liver as an Immune Organ
5. Liver’s Response to Injury: Inflammation and Fibrosis
6. Stem Cells and Hepatocyte Transplantation
Section II. Management and Assessment of Liver Disease
7. Approach to Jaundice and Abnormal Liver Function Tests
8. Noninvasive Assessment of Disease Progression
9. Molecular and Genetics-Based Diagnostics
10. Imaging in Assessment of Liver Disease and Lesions
11. Evaluation of the Hepatic Mass
12. Assessment of Liver Histology
13. Critical Care Management of Patients with Liver Disease
Section III. Clinical Consequences of Chronic Liver Disease
14. Neurologic Consequences of Liver Disease
15. Ascites and Hyponatremia
16. Portal Hypertension Related to Bleeding
17. Renal Failure in Cirrhosis
18. Cardiopulmonary Complications of Cirrhosis
19. The Hemostatic and Hematopoietic System in Liver Disease
20. Acute Liver Failure
21. Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure
Section IV. Specific Diseases
22. Epidemiology and Pathogenesis of Alcoholic Liver Disease
23. Natural History and Cofactors of Alcoholic Liver Disease
24. Prevention and Management of Alcoholic Liver Disease
25. Pathogenesis of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
26. Epidemiology, Natural History, and Diagnosis of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
27. Management of NAFL-NASH and Metabolic Syndrome
28. Virology and Pathogenesis of Hepatitis C
29. Epidemiology, Natural History, and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C
30. Treatment of Hepatitis C
31. Virology and Pathogenesis of Hepatitis B
32. Epidemiology, Natural History, and Diagnosis of Hepatitis B
33. Treatment of Hepatitis B
34. Hepatitis D
35. Hepatitis A
36. Hepatitis E
Section V. Liver and Other Infections View less >
37. HIV and the Liver
38. Liver Disease Associated with Systemic Viral Infection
39. Parasitic Liver Disease
40. Bacterial and Miscellaneous Infections of the Liver
Section VI. Immune Diseases of the Liver
41. Autoimmune Hepatitis and Overlap Syndrome
42. Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
43. Primary and Secondary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Section VII. Vascular Diseases of the Liver
44. Budd-Chiari and Sinusoidal Obstruction Syndrome
45. Portal and Splenic Vein Thrombosis
Section VIII. Tumors of the Liver
46. Hepatocellular Carcinoma
48. Other Malignant Hepatic Tumors
49. Benign Liver Tumors
Section IX. Liver Transplantation
50. Pretransplant Evaluation and Care
51. Transplantation of the Liver
52. Post Liver Transplant Management
53. Recurrent Primary Disease after Transplantation
Section X. Liver Affected by Other Conditions or Diseases
54. Liver and Pregnancy
55. Nutrition and the Liver
56. Drug-Induced Liver Injury
57. Preoperative and Postoperative Hepatic Dysfunction
Section XI. Inherited and Pediatric Liver Diseases
58. Bilirubin Metabolism and Its Disorders
59. Wilson Disease
61. Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
62. Approach to and Evaluation of Metabolic Liver Diseases
63. Pediatric Cholestatic Syndromes
64. Fibrocystic Diseases of the Liver
65. Viral Hepatitis in Children
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 1072 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (February 21, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323375917
- ISBN-13: 978-0323375917
- ASIN: 032337591X
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 pounds
Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDFv using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 165 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.