In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF:
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Urgent Care Secrets, a new volume in this bestselling series, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Features of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Provides an evidence-based approach to medical and traumatic complaints presenting to urgent care centers, focusing on presenting signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, office management, and when to refer for higher level of care.
- Covers the full range of essential topics for understanding today’s practice of urgent care – essential information for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams expedite reference and review.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Robert Olympia MD (Author)
Fellowship, Pediatric Emergency MedicineChildren’s Hospital at Montefiore – 2003Residency, PediatricsAlfred I. duPont Hospital for Children (Delaware) – 2000MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University – 1996
- Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF:
I Adult Urgent Care Medicine
- Headache and neurologic complaints
- Red eye, eye pain, and vision loss
- Ear, nose, and throat
- Dental and mouth pain
- Cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Genitourinary complaints
- Gynecologic complaints
- Rashes and skin infections
- Miscellaneous musculoskeletal trauma
- Miscellaneous infectious disease issues
II Pediatric Urgent Care Medicine
- Eye complaints
- Ear pain, nasal congestion, and sore throat
- Neck pain and masses
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration
- Urinary and urologic complaints
- Vaginal complaints
- Skin rashes and infections
- Common newborn complaints
- Head and neck trauma
- Chest and abdominal trauma
- Extremity trauma
III Sports-Related Complaints
- Acute neck pain
- Evaluation and management of acute sprains and strains
- Acute low back pain
- The acutely swollen knee
- Acute finger and wrist injuries
- Foosh (fall on outstretched hand) injuries
- When to image for sports-related complaints
- Environmental emergencies
- The acutely injured shoulder
- Overuse apophyseal injuries
- The acutely limping child
- Ankle sprains
- Acute infectious diseases and the athlete
- Wound assessment, burns, and animal bites
- Laceration repair
- Fracture and dislocation reductions
- Splinting and casting
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Foreign-body removal
- Dental and oral complaints and procedures
- Analgesia and sedation
- Adult emergencies presenting to urgent care centers
- Pediatric emergencies presenting to urgent care centers
- Office emergency and disaster preparedness
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Mental health urgencies
- Travel medicine
- The business of urgent care
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Medical Secrets 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF:
- Book Name: Urgent Care Medicine Secrets
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 0323462154
- Author Name: Robert Olympia MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 410 Pages
Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.00 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.