In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF:
Easily and effectively master medical terminology with Davi-Ellen Chabner’s The Language of Medicine, 12th Edition! Using Chabner’s proven method of learning medical terms by studying them in the context of the human body, this highly-praised and best-selling text helps individuals of all educational backgrounds easily understand and remember important medical terminology by incorporating easy-to-follow explanations, logical and interesting examples, and countless reinforcement exercises. This new twelfth edition also features additional spotlight boxes on high-interest medical topics; updated medical scenario reports, laboratory tests, and clinical procedures; a new mini dictionary; additional in person stories, ADA-compliant resources, and more. No matter where your career path takes you, Chabner’s proven method for med term mastery will help keep you grounded.
Features of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanations of terms enables learners with little or no previous medical or science background to easily grasp medical terms and concepts.
- Wide variety of interactive exercises provides multiple opportunities to reinforce and remember content.
- Practical applications in each chapter (including case reports, operative and diagnostic tests, laboratory and x-ray reports) help leanersapply knowledge to situations you will encounter in the clinical environment.
- Anatomy, physiology, and pathology coverage is presented in detail with clear illustrations and brilliant images to orient learners to the structure and function of the body system. This format offers the best context for learning the medical terms by showing readers how it is used in practice.
- Actual clinical procedures and lab tests are provided within the body system or medical specialty chapters to further demonstrate medical terminology in action.
- Abbreviations are covered in every chapter to help learners master the medical shorthand used in clinical practice.
- Pronunciations of terms appear at the ends of chapters along with phonetic spellings.
- Comprehensive glossaries (word parts to English and English to word parts) and appendices (plurals, abbreviations, drug resource, and hematologic lab reference) appear at the end of the text and serve as quick references for use in class and on the job.
- Error-prone abbreviations list derived from the Joint Commission alerts reader to abbreviations that should not be used in the clinical setting.
- Interactive learner resources on companion website provide users with endless practice building, spelling, listening to, and understanding medical terms, while providing instant feedback.
- NEW! Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) is now available for separate purchase–Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing is a highly effective, formative evaluation tool that strengthens your knowledge and confidence with high-quality practice questions. Through personalized quizzing, you and your instructors can identify weak topic areas and develop simple strategies to improve your results.
- NEW! Updated medical scenario reports, exercises, laboratory tests, and clinical procedures give learners practice with medical terminology in current clinical settings.
Davi-Ellen Chabner (Author)
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF:
1.Basic Word Structure
2.Terms Pertaining to the Body as a Whole
6.Additional Suffixes and Digestive System Terminology
8.Female Reproductive System
9.Male Reproductive System
14.Lymphatic and Immune Systems
17.Sense Organs: The Eye and the Ear
19.Cancer Medicine (Oncology)
20.Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Saunders; 12th edition (April 6, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1074 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323551475
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323551472
- Item Weight : 4.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.3 x 10.8 inches
The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 44.5 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Language of Medicine 12th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.