We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Seidel’s Guide to Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach 9th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition offers a uniquely interprofessional, patient-centered, lifespan approach to physical examination and health assessment. This new edition features an increased focus on patient safety, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice, along with an emphasis on the development of good communication skills and effective hands-on examination techniques. Each core chapter is organized into four sections – Anatomy and Physiology, Review of Related History, Examination and Findings, and Abnormalities – with lifespan content integrated into each area. Written by an author team comprised of advance practice nurses and physicians with specialties in the care of adults, older adults, and children, this one-of-a-kind textbook addresses health assessment and physical examination for a wide variety of disciplines.
Features of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- UNIQUE! Interprofessional, interdisciplinary approach, written by two advanced practice nurses and three physicians, with expertise in both pediatric and adult-geriatric health.
- UPDATED! Infectious outbreak content addresses the growing problem of global infectious disease outbreaks such as Zika and Ebola and the need for infection precautions.
- UNIQUE! Cross-references to Dains et al:Advanced Health Assessment & Clinical Diagnosis in Primary Care help you take “the next step” in your clinical reasoning abilities and provides a more seamless user experience.
- UNIQUE! Compassionate, patient-centered approach emphasizes developing good communication skills, use of effective hands-on examination techniques, and reliance on clinical reasoning and clinical decision-making.
- Integrated lifespan content includes separate sections in each chapter on Infants and Children, Adolescents, Pregnant Women, and Older Adults.
- NEW! Emphasis on clinical reasoning provides insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- NEW! Enhanced emphasis on patient safety and healthcare quality, particularly as it relates to sports participation.
- NEW! Content on documentation has been updated with a stronger focus on electronic charting (EHR/EMR).
- NEW! Enhanced social inclusiveness and patient-centeredness incorporates LGBTQ patients and providers, with special a emphasis on cultural competency, history-taking, and special considerations for examination of the breasts, female and male genitalia, reproductive health, thyroid, and anus/rectum/prostate.
- NEW! Telemedicine, virtual consults, and video interpreters content added to the Growth, Measurement, and Nutrition chapter.
- NEW! Improved readability with a clear, straightforward, and easy-to-understand writing style.
- NEW! Updated drawing, and photographs enhance visual appeal and clarify anatomical content and exam techniques
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDFF:
Chapter 1 The History and Interviewing Process
Chapter 2 Cultural Competency
Chapter 3 Examination Techniques and Equipment
Chapter 4 Taking the Next Steps: Clinical Reasoning
Chapter 5 Recording Information
Chapter 6 Vital Signs and Pain Assessment
Chapter 7 Skin, Hair, and Nails
Chapter 8 Lymphatic System
Chapter 9 Head and Neck
Chapter 10 Eyes
Chapter 11 Ears, Nose, and Throat
Chapter 12 Chest and Lungs
Chapter 13 Heart
Chapter 14 Blood Vessels
Chapter 15 Breasts and Axillae Abdomen
Chapter 16 Female Genitalia
Chapter 17 Male Genitalia
Chapter 18 Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
Chapter 19 Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 20 Neurologic System
Chapter 21 Sports Participation Evaluation
Chapter 22 Putting It All Together
Chapter 23 Emergency or Life-Threatening Situations
Below are the technical specifications of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF:
- Book Name: Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach
- Edition: 9th Edition | | ISBN: 9780323481953
- Author Name: Jane W. Ball RN, Joyce E. Dains, John A. Flynn MD, Barry S. Solomon MD & Rosalyn W. Stewart MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 676 Pages
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF:
FILE SIZE: 54.3 MB
Please use the link below to download Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.