Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is the world’s number 1 textbook in the field of surgery. It offers cutting edge and the latest guidelines to surgical trainees and practicing surgeons so that they can provide best possible care to their patients. With this book in your hand, you will be able to access an unprecedented coverage of the foundations of surgery as well as innovative technology currently employed inside the operation theatre. This book also provides valuable guidelines for the latest emerging practices i.e minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this blog post useful in your studies and training.
For those who are not aware, the latest 10th edition of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF also offers a new chapter, “Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery”, which offers guidelines to budding surgeons, trainees and medical students for becoming field leaders.
Features of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book:
- Most up-to-date and clinically relevant textbook on surgery.
- High-yield discussions, differential diagnosis, treatment methods and management of the major surgical diseases can be accessed throughout the book.
- The content of this book has been organized in a very sophisticated manner i.e by organ systems and surgical specialties.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations of various surgical procedures can be found throughout the book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF:
Part I: Basic Considerations
1. Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery
2. Systemic Response to Injury and Metabolic Support
3. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient
4. Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding, and Transfusion
6. Surgical Infections
9. Wound Healing
12. Patient Safety
13. Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient
Part II: Specific Considerations
16. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
17. The Breast
18. Disorders of the Head and Neck
19. Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
20. Congenital Heart Disease
21. Acquired Heart Disease
22. Thoracic Aneurysms and
23. Arterial Disease
24. Venous and Lymphatic Disease
25. Esophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
Yuko Kitagawa and Daniel T. Dempsey
27. The Surgical Management of Obesity
Philip R. Schauer and Bruce Schirmer
28. Small Intestine
Ali Tavakkoli, Stanley W. Ashley, and Michael J. Zinner
29. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
Kelli M. Bullard Dunn and David A. Rothenberger
30. The Appendix
UPTO CHAPTER 49**
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Single Best Answers in Surgery PDF Free Download
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF ebook using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this PDF ebook to our online file repository. We hope that you enjoy an uninterrupted downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF:
FILE SIZE: 63.4 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.