Sabiston Textbook of Surgery, since it’s inception has always been regarded as a trusted and authoritative guide in all major areas of general surgery. The latest 20th edition has been completely updated and revamped thus now reflects all the recent advancements and cutting-edge surgical techniques used by surgeons around the world. The book also offers everything you need to pass the certification exams in general surgery. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Sabiston Textbook of Surgery PDF for free download. We hope that the general surgeons and surgical residents/trainees and medical students will find this blog post useful in their practice/studies. 🙂
With this book in hand, you will be able to access high-definition and real-life photographs and high-quality video clips demonstrating surgeries which allow the reader to develop a thorough understanding of the basic science of surgery. This is a must-have book for all surgeons-to-be and surgeons in practice!
Features of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The book pays great emphasis on understanding the basic science of surgery and its clinical application so that you can make better decisions in critical situations and achieve best possible patient care.
- Over 600+ full-color illustrations/photographs which bring life to the important concepts of general surgery.
- This book has been authored by subject experts and leading professionals in the field which means you can benefit directly from their years of experience.
- A highly comprehensive text offering full coverage of the subject in a single volume which has been organized by organs and systems of the human body.
- Other important features include intraoperative photographs, surgery videos and high-yield material that facilitate the learning of surgical techniques and procedures.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice 20th Edition PDF:
Section 1- Surgical Basic Principles
Section 2- Perioperative Management
Section 3- Transplantation and Immunology
Section 4- Surgical Oncology Section
Section 5- Head and Neck Section
Section 6- Breast
Section 7- Endocrine
Section 8- Esophagus
Section 9- Abdomen
Section 10- Chest
Section 11- Vascular
Section 12- Specialties in General Surgery
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Sabiston Textbook of Surgery PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery PDF using our direct link mentioned at the end of this article. As part of our tradition to ensure better user experience, we have uploaded this e-book to our online file repository so that you can access it without any trouble.
Here’s the cover image of the book (screenshot):
FILE SIZE: 410 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Sabiston Textbook of Surgery PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.