In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
Endorsed by the American Society for Preventive Cardiology! Preventive Cardiology – a new Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease – addresses the prevention and risk stratification of cardiovascular disease so that you can delay the onset of disease and moderate the effects and complications. Drs. Roger Blumenthal, JoAnne Foody, and Nathan Wong discuss the full range of relevant considerations, including the epidemiology of heart disease, risk assessment, risk factors, multiple risk factor-based prevention strategies, and developments in genetics and personalized medicine.
Features of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Recognize the factors for prevention and risk stratification around cardiovascular disease and effectively delay the onset of disease and moderate the effects and complications, even for individuals who are genetically predisposed.
- Effectively navigate full range of considerations in prevention from the epidemiology of heart disease, the biology of atherosclerosis and myocardial infarction, risk assessment—established risk factors and emerging risk factors, multiple risk factor-based prevention strategies, and future directions—through genetics, personalized medicine, and much more.
- Tap into the expertise of prominent leaders in cardiovascular disease prevention with guidance from Drs. Roger Blumenthal—longtime director of the Framingham Heart Study—JoAnne Foody, and Nathan Wong.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the pathogenesis of disease and the rationale for management through discussions of basic science.
- Apply current clinical practice guidelines to ensure optimal outcomes in both primary and secondary prevention.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
1. Preventive Cardiology: Past, Present, and Future
2. National and International Trends in Cardiovascular Disease: Incidence and Risk Factors
3. Prediction of Cardiovascular Disease: Framingham Risk Estimation and Beyond
4. Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease and Its Role in Risk Prediction
5. Novel Biomarkers Assessing Cardiovascular Risk
6. Advanced Risk Assessment in Patients with Kidney and Inflammatory Diseases
7. Antiplatelet Therapy
8. Molecular Biology and Genetics and Atherosclerosis
9. Hypertension: JNC 7 and Beyond
10. Heart Failure Prevention
11. Antihypertensive Drugs and Their Cardio- and Renoprotective Roles in the Prevention and Management of Cardiovascular Disease
12. Evaluation and Management of Dyslipidemia in Children and Adolescents
13. The Role of HDL Cholesterol in the Development of Atherosclerotic CVD
14. Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol: Role in Atherosclerosis and Approaches to Therapeutic Management
15. The Contribution of Triglycerides and Triglyceride-Rich Lipoproteins to Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
16. Nutritional Approaches for CVD Prevention
17. Integrative Medicine in the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
18. Effects of Alcohol on CVD Risk
19. Overweight, Obesity, and Cardiovascular Risk
20. Tobacco Use, Passive Smoking, and Cardiovascular Disease: Research and Smoking Cessation Interventions
21. Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
22. Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
23. Role of Ethnicity in CVD – Lessons learned from MESA and other population based studies
24. Prevention of Ischemic Heart Disease in Women
25. Cardiovascular Aging the Next Frontier in Cardiovascular Prevention
26. Concepts of Screening for Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Disease
27. Role of Vascular CT in Evaluation and Prevention of CVD
28. Use of Cardiac MRI and PET in Assessment of CVD Risk and Atherosclerosis Progression
29. Exercise Treadmill Stress Testing with and without Imaging
30. Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Measurement and Plaque Detection for
Cardiovascular Disease Risk Prediction
31. Peripheral Artery Disease Assessment and Management
32. Endothelial Function and Dysfunction
33. Exercise for Restoring Health and Preventing Vascular Disease FSGC
34. Psychological Risk Factors and Coronary Artery Disease: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology and Management
35. The Role of Treatment Adherence in Cardiac Risk Factor Modification
36. Clinical Practice Guidelines and Performance Measures in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
- Series: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease
- Hardcover: 632 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (March 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437713661
- ISBN-13: 978-1437713664
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
FILE SIZE: 20 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.