In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF:
Understanding ECGs has never been easier than with ECGs Made Easy, 6th Edition! In compliance with the American Heart Association’s 2015 ECC resuscitation guidelines, Barbara Aehlert’s new edition offers clear explanations, a conversational tone, and a wealth of practice exercises to help students and professionals from a variety of medical fields learn how to accurately recognize and interpret basic dysrhythmias. Each heart rhythm covered in the book includes a sample ECG rhythm strip and a discussion of possible patient symptoms and general treatment guidelines. Other user-friendly features include: ECG Pearls with insights based on real-world experience, Drug Pearls highlighting the medications used to treat dysrhythmias, Clinical Correlation call-outs, Lead In applicatinos, Stop & Review questions, a comprehensive post-test with answers, and more. It’s everything you need to master ECG interpretation with ease!
Features of ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Clear ECG discussions highlight what you need to know about ECG mechanisms, rhythms, and heart blocks, such as: How Do I Recognize It?What Causes It? What Do I Do About It?
- Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG chapter provides all the basics for this advanced skill, including determining electrical axis, ECG changes associated with myocardial ischemia and infarction, bundle branch block, and other conditions.
- A comprehensive post-test with answers at the end of the book measures your understanding.
- ECG Pearl boxes offer useful hints for interpreting ECGs, such as the importance of the escape pacemaker.
- Drug Pearl boxes highlight various medications used to treat dysrhythmias.
- Chapter key terms focus your attention on the most important information.
- Chapter objectives tied to chapter text enable you to quickly review content that satisfies specific learning objectives.
- NEW! 38 New cardiac rhythm strips have been added to the book for a total of 260 practice strips.
- NEW! AHA compliance ensures the book reflects the American Heart Association’s 2015 ECC resuscitation guidelines.
- NEW! Lead In boxes cover ECG principles, practical applications, indications, techniques, and interpretation.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of ambulatory monitoring provides more in-depth guidance in this critical area.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF:
1. Anatomy and Physiology
2. Basic Electrophysiology
3. Sinus Mechanisms
4. Atrial Rhythms
5. Junctional Rhythms
6. Ventricular Rhythms
7. Atrioventricular Blocks
8. Pacemaker Rhythms
9. Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG
ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 44 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download ECGs Made Easy 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.