In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF:
This case-based learning book details 25 challenging cases in cardiovascular medicine covering all subspecialty areas of cardiology. It is designed to be used by trainees but each case is supported by the commentary of a renowned expert in the field, allowing readers to improve their own management of these patients.
As the reader works through each case there are ‘Clinical Tips’, ‘Learning Points’ and ‘Landmark Trial Summaries’ to enhance the learning process along with the ‘Expert Commentary’, providing an inside track on how the experts approach these types of challenging cases.
Features of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Provides an expert commentary on challenging cases in cardiology
- Innovative full-colour page layout for note-taking and ease of reference
- ‘Clinical Tips’, ‘Learning Points’ and ‘Landmark Trial Summaries’ enhance the learning process
- Ideally suited for trainees and advanced independent study
About the Authors
- Dr. Aung Myat is currently an NIHR Clinical Research Fellow in Coronary Physiology working in The Rayne Institute at St Thomas’s Hospital, King’s College London. He is a Specialist Registrar in the West Midlands Deanery Cardiology Training Programme but has taken time out of programme to complete a PhD. Prior to this he completed his general medical rotation in Nottingham, culminating in the attainment of his MRCP from the Royal College of Physicians in London.
- Dr. Shouvik Haldar is a Cardiac Electrophysiology Research Fellow at the Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, National Heart and Lung Institute. He graduated from Guy’s and St Thomas’s Medical School and completed his general medical training in the Oxford Deanery. He is currently in the North West Thames cardiology specialty training programme.
- Dr. Simon Redwood is currently Professor in Interventional Cardiologist and Director of the Cardiac Catheter labs at St. Thomas’s. He qualified from St. George’s Hospital Medical School. He trained in cardiology at The Royal London Hospital, The Royal Free Hospital and St. George’s Hospital, London. He obtained Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology in 2001 and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in 2003 and Fellow of the Society of Angiography and Interventions in 2004.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF:
Coronary heart disease
1. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery versus percutaneous coronary intervention, Aung Myat
2. Can a rash cause stent thrombosis?, Aung Myat
3. Triple antithrombotic therapy after coronary stenting, Aung Myat
4. A closer look at lipid management following an acute coronary syndrome, William Moody and Aung Myat
The endocardium and valvular heart diease
5. Management of prosthetic heart valves in pregnancy, Kate von Klemperer and Shouvik Haldar
6. Symptomatic aortic stenosis – New horizons in management, Shouvik Haldar
7. Assessment and management of mitral regurgitation, Christopher Steadman
8. Streptococcus mutans endocarditis – A cautionary tale, William Moody and Aung Myat
9. A word to the wise – Not all chest pain is ischaemic, Amal Muthumala
The myocardium and cardiomyopathy
10. Assessment and management of the breathless patitent, Badrinathan Chandrasekaran
11. Cardiac transplantation, Ali Vazir and Shouvik Haldar
12. Young Patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Ricardo Petraco
13. Myocarditis – An inflammatory cardiomyopathy, Owais Dar
14. Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy, Martina Muggenthaler
15. The sparkly heart, Jamal Nasir Khan
Heart rhythm disturbances
16. Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, Shouvik Haldar
17. Ventricular tachycardia in a ‘normal’ heart, Shouvik Haldar
18. Dual chamber versus single chamber pacing, Ali Hamaad and Shouvik Haldar
19. Reflex syncope, Pipin Kojodjojo
Adult congenital heart disease
20. Cryptogenic stroke, Arif Anis Khan
21. Surgically-corrected tetralogy, Sarah Bowater
General cardiovascular medicine
22. A case of refractory systemic hypertension, Lynne Williams
23. Syncope secondary to pulmonary arterial hypertension, Bejal Pandya and Shouvik Haldar
24. Cardiovascular pre-operative risk assessment, Joseph Tomson and Aung Myat
25. The role of cardiac rehabilitation following cardiac surgery, Imogen Clarke and Aung Myat
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF:
- Series: Challenging Concepts
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (November 10, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199695547
- ISBN-13: 978-0199695546
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 5.56 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Challenging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.