In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF:
Still the only atlas available devoted to the physical diagnosis of pain, this highly practical guide mirrors the clinician’s approach to pain evaluation: focusing on “what is it” rather than “where is it.” Through concise text, high-quality illustrations, and real-time videos, internationally recognized pain expert Dr. Steven Waldman provides clear, how-to methods for evaluating and diagnosing more than 240 pain-related conditions through their physical signs. Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, this essential atlas is a must-have resource for all practitioners and trainees that encounter patients with pain.
Features of Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Provides essential physical examination techniques for the full range of pain-related conditions in the cervical spine, shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist and hand, chest wall, thorax and thoracic spine, lumbar spine, abdominal wall and pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Each chapter follows the same concise format for ease of use and quick reference: anatomy, inspection, palpation, and range of motion, followed by relevant special tests.
- Includes 20 brand-new procedures such as the Sharp Purser Test for atlanto-axial joint instability; the Crank Test for tears of the glenoid labrum; the Chair Lift Test for tennis elbow; the Stork Test for sacroiliac joint pain; the Fulcrum Test for stress fractures of the femur; the Mulder Sign for Morton’s neuroma, and many more.
- Provides exceptional visual guidance via hundreds of high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and color line drawings — many NEW to this edition.
- Includes real-time videos of Dr. Waldman and his staff demonstrating key physical examination techniques, helping you increase your expertise and reach an accurate diagnosis.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF:
Chapter 1: Functional Anatomy of the Bony Cervical Spine
Chapter 2: Functional Anatomy of the Cervical Intervertebral Disc
Chapter 3: Nomenclature of the Diseased Cervical Disc
Chapter 4: Painful Conditions Emanating from the Cervical Spine
Chapter 5: Visual Inspection of the Cervical Spine
Chapter 6: Palpation of the Cervical Spine
Chapter 7: Physical Examination of the Cervical Spine Range of Motion
Chapter 8:The Cervical Dermatomes
Chapter 9: The C5 Neurologic Level
Chapter 10: The C6 Neurologic Level
Chapter 11: The C7 Neurologic Level
Chapter 12: The C8 Neurologic Level
Chapter 13: The Spurling Test for Cervical Radiculopathy Secondary to Herniated Disc or Cervical Spondylosis
Chapter 14: The Axial Loading Test for Cervical Discogenic Disease
Chapter 15: The Hoffmann Test for Cervical Myelopathy
Chapter 16: The Sharp Purser Test for Atlantoaxial Joint Instability
Chapter 17: Functional Anatomy of the Shoulder Joint
Chapter 18: Visual Inspection of the Shoulder
Chapter 19: Palpation of the Shoulder
Chapter 20: External Rotation of the Shoulder
Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 88 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.