In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF:
With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7th Edition helps you understand the most important and the most complex pathophysiology concepts. More than 1,200 full-color illustrations and photographs make it easier to identify normal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function. This edition includes a NEW Epigenetics and Disease chapter along with additional What’s New boxes highlighting the latest advances in pathophysiology. Written by well-known educators Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether, and joined by a team of expert contributors, this resource is the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text available!
Features of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 1,200 full-color illustrations and photographs depict the clinical manifestations of disease and disease processes ― more than in any other pathophysiology text.
- A fully updated glossary includes 1,000 terms, and makes lookup easier by grouping together similar topics and terms.
- Outstanding authors Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether have extensive backgrounds as researchers and instructors, and utilize expert contributors, consultants, and reviewers in developing this edition.
- Chapter summary reviews provide concise synopses of the main points of each chapter.
- Consistent presentation of diseases includes pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment.
- Lifespan content includes ten separate pediatric chapters and special sections with aging and pediatrics content.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders make it easy to follow the sequential progression of disease processes.
- Nutrition and Disease boxes explain the link between concepts of health promotion and disease.
- EXTENSIVELY Updated content reflects advances in pathophysiology including tumor biology invasion and metastases, the epidemiology of cancer, diabetes mellitus, insulin resistance, thyroid and adrenal gland disorders, female reproductive disorders including benign breast diseases and breast cancer, and a separate chapter on male reproductive disorders and cancer.
- NEW! Chapter on epigenetics and disease.
- Additional What’s New boxes highlight the most current research and clinical development.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF:
Part 1: CENTRAL CONCEPTS OF PATHOPHYSIOLOGY: CELLS AND TISSUES
Unit I: THE CELL
1. Cellular Biology
2. Altered Cellular and Tissue Biology: Environmental Agents
3. The Cellular Environment: Fluids and Electrolytes, Acids and Bases
Unit II: GENES AND GENE-ENVIRONMENT INTERACTION
4. Genes and Genetic Diseases
5. Genes, Environment-Lifestyle, and Common Diseases
6. Epigenetics and Disease
Unit III: MECHANISMS OF SELF-DEFENSE
7. Innate Immunity: Inflammation
8. Adaptive Immunity
9. Alterations in Immunity and Inflammation
11. Stress and Disease
Unit IV. CELLULAR PROLIFERATION: CANCER
12. Cancer Biology
13. Cancer Epidemiology
14. Cancer in Children
Part 2: PATHOPHYSIOLOGIC ALTERATIONS: ORGANS AND SYSTEMS
Unit V: THE NEUROLOGIC SYSTEM
15. Structure and Function of the Neurologic System
16. Pain, Temperature Regulation, Sleep, and Sensory Function
17. Alterations in Cognitive Systems, Cerebral Hemodynamics, and Motor Function
18. Disorders of the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems and the Neuromuscular Junction
19. Neurobiology of Schizophrenia, Mood Disorders, and Anxiety Disorders
20. Alterations of Neurologic Function in Children
Unit VI: THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
21. Mechanisms of Hormonal Regulation
22. Alterations of Hormonal Regulation
23. Obesity and Disorders of Nutrition NEW
Unit VII: THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS
24. Structure and Function of the Reproductive Systems
25. Alterations of the Female Reproductive System
26. Alterations of the Male Reproductive System
27. Sexually Transmitted Infections
Unit VIII: THE HEMATOLOGIC SYSTEM
28. Structure and Function of the Hematologic System
29. Alterations of Erythrocyte, Platelet, and Hemostatic Function
30. Alterations of Leukocyte and Lymphoid Function
31. Alterations of Hematologic Function in Children
Unit IX: THE CARDIOVASCULAR AND LYMPHATIC SYSTEMS
32. Structure and Function of the Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
33. Alterations of Cardiovascular Function
34. Alterations of Cardiovascular Function in Children
Unit X: THE PULMONARY SYSTEM
35. Structure and Function of the Pulmonary System
36. Alterations of Pulmonary Function
37. Alterations of Pulmonary Function in Children
Unit XI: THE RENAL AND UROLOGIC SYSTEMS
38. Structure and Function of the Renal and Urologic Systems
39. Alterations of Renal and Urinary Function
40. Alterations of Renal and Urinary Tract Function in Children
Unit XII: THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
41. Structure and Function of the Digestive System
42. Alterations of Digestive Function
43. Alterations of Digestive Function in Children
Unit XIII: THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
44. Structure and Function of the Musculoskeletal System
45. Alterations of Musculoskeletal Function
46. Alterations of Musculoskeletal Function in Children
Unit XIV: THE INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
47. Structure, Function, and Disorders of the Integument
48. Alterations of the Integument in Children
Unit XV: MULTIPLE INTERACTING SYSTEMS
49. Shock, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome, and Burns in Adults
50. Shock, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome, and Burns in Children
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Understanding Pathophysiology 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF:
- Series: Pathophysiology the Biologic Basis
- Hardcover: 1840 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 7 edition (January 28, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323088541
- ISBN-13: 978-0323088541
- ASIN: 0323088546
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.9 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds
Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 351 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.