In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF:
OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 is designed to fully prepare you for your OSCE. This new edition will concentrate your theoretical and practical knowledge of obstetrics and gynaecology as recommended in the syllabus for the MRCOG Part 2 examination.
Features of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 is a thorough and practical self-assessment guide that will prove invaluable as you prepare for your MRCOG Part 2 oral examination.
- Based on the latest changes to the MRCOG syllabus
- Written by MRCOG examiners
- Ideal for revision and cramming, with marking schemes provided for you to work through
Tony Hollingworth (Author)
Tony Hollingworth is Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Whipps Cross University Hospital Trust, London, UK.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF:
- Gynaecology history
- Early pregnancy problem-management
- Prioritization on delivery suite
- Surgical skills – placenta praevia
- Communication skills – ectopic mismanagement
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Breaking bad news – anencephaly
- Infertility – case notes
- Candidate’s instructions
- Obstetric history
- Breaking bad news
- Preoperative ward round
- Obstetric history and management
- Management problem – gynaecology
- Prenatal counselling
- Obstetric emergency – uterine inversion
- Operating list – prioritization
- Emergency contraception
- Intermenstrual bleeding
- Labour ward prioritization
- Abdominal pain – premature labour
- Urinary incontinence
- Prioritization of GP letters
- Operative – Caesarean section
- Abnormal smear
- CTG abnormality
- Interactive viva
- Ectopic pregnancy – explain laparoscopy
- Breech delivery
- Medical ethics and law
- Shoulder dystocia
- Ovarian cancer
- Intraoperative complication – Debriefing a patient
- Postpartum haemorrhage
- Obstetric history with travel
- Secondary Amenorrhoea
- Twin pregnancy
- Molar pregnancy – counselling with result
- Results interpretation
- Breaking bad news – Down’s Syndrome
- Pregancy case
- Antepartum haemorrhage
- Clinical governance
- Fertility issues
- Management of ectopic pregnancy
- Secondary Amenorrhoea
- Postoperative pelvic abscess
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
You might also be interested in: 🙂
MCQs & Short Answer Questions for MRCOG PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF:
- Book Name: OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2: A Self-Assessment Guide
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1444121847
- Author Name: Antony Hollingworth
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 285 Pages
OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2.00 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download OSCEs for the MRCOG Part 2 PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.