On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition is a comprehensive, high-yield and best-of-all, an ultra-portable guide designed to effectively fulfill the duties while attending an on-call situation. With this book your hands, you will be able to solve most common on-call problems very efficiently as it provides a step-by-step guide to dealing all kinds of situations that you can encounter while dealing with the patients. This book will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and speed with every on-call duty. In addition, you will also be taught important things i.e making the right diagnosis and prescribing the right medications to your patients. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that our readers will find this book useful in their studies. 🙂
You will also be able to access high-yield and important topics such as:
- Approach to Diagnosis & Management of On-Call Problems
- Assessment and Management of Volume Status
Moreover, you will also be provided with valuable information on handling life-threatening issues with respect to medical conditions such as stroke, cerebral and myocardial infarction in a brand-new chapter.
Features of On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 500+ high-definition and full-color illustrations that bring life to the important concepts On-Call and emergency medicine.
- Highly portable guide, you can even put it in your pocket when you are on-call! 🙂
- You will be taught how to make the right diagnosis based on the patient history and physical findings.
- This book has been authored by Shane A. Marshall MD FRCPC and other subject experts which means that you can benefit from their years of experience in the field.
- High-yield on-call facts and pearls, diagrams, diagnostic flowcharts, and tables can be found throughout the book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF:
1. Approach to the Diagnosis and Management of On-Call Problems
2. Documentation of On-Call Problems
3. Assessment and Management of Volume Status
4. HIV, HBV, HCV, Influenza, and the House Officer
Patient-Related Problems: The Common Calls
5. Abdominal Pain
6. Chest Pain
7. Combativeness: The Out-of-Control Patient
8. Confusion/Decreased Level of Consciousness
9. Decreased Urine Output
11. Fall Out of Bed
13. Gastrointestinal Bleeding
15. Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
16. High Blood Pressure
17. Hypnotics, Laxatives, Analgesics, and Antipyretics
18. Hypotension and Shock
19. Leg Pain
20. Lines, Tubes, and Drains
21. Polyuria, Frequency, and Incontinence
22. Pronouncing Death
24. Shortness of Breath
25. Skin Rashes and Urticaria
28. Transfusion Reactions
Laboratory-Related Problem: The Common Calls
29. Acid-Base Disorders
31. Calcium Disorders
32. Coagulation Disorders
33. Glucose Disorders
34. Potassium Disorders
35. Sodium Disorders
You might also be interested in: 🙂
On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.18 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download On Call Principles and Protocols 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.