In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF:
After 30 years, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. International experts put the latest knowledge in this specialty at your fingertips, with current and relevant information on everything from fetal origins of adult disease, to improving global maternal health, to important topics in day-to-day obstetrical practice. Highly readable, well-illustrated, and easy to understand, this bestselling obstetrics reference is an ideal tool for residents and clinicians.
Features of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Take advantage of the collective wisdom of global experts in the field, including two new editors― Drs. Vincenzo Berghella and William Grobman — and nearly 30 new contributors.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today’s key issues – all evidence-based and easy to read.
- Sweeping updates throughout including four new chapters: ‘Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Delivery’; ‘Placenta Accreta’; ‘Obesity’; and ‘Improving Global Maternal Health: Challenges and Opportunities’.
- 11 videos reinforce chapter content and enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery
- New Glossary of the most frequently used key abbreviations for easy reference
- Expanded use of bolded statements and key points as well as additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists facilitates and enhances the mastery of each chapter
- More than 100 images in the Obstetrical Ultrasound chapter provide an important resource for normal and abnormal fetal anatomy
Steven G. Gabbe, MD (Author)
Steven G. Gabbe, MD, Emeritus Chief Executive Officer, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center; Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ohio University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF:
Section I: Physiology
1. Placental Anatomy and Physiology
2. Fetal Development and Physiology
3. Maternal Physiology
4. Maternal-Fetal Immunology
5. Developmental Origins of Adult Health and Disease
Section II: Prenatal Care
6. Preconception and Prenatal Care
7. Nutrition During Pregnancy
8. Drugs and Environmental Agents in Pregnancy and Lactation: Teratology, Epidemiology
9. Obstetrical Ultrasound: Imaging, Dating, Growth and Anomaly
10. Genetic Screening and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis
11. Antepartum Fetal Evaluation
Section III: Intrapartum Care
12. Normal Labor and Delivery
13. Abnormal Labor and Induction of Labor
14. Operative Vaginal Delivery
15. Intrapartum Fetal Evaluation
16. Obstetrical Anesthesia
18. Antepartum and Postpartum Hemorrhage
19. Cesarean Delivery
20. Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery (VBAC)
21. Placenta Accreta
Section IV: Postpartum Care
22. The Neonate
23. Postpartum Care and Long Term Health Considerations
24. Lactation and Breastfeeding
Section V:Complicated Pregnancy
25. Surgery During Pregnancy
26. Trauma and Related Surgery in Pregnancy
27. Early Pregnancy Loss and Stillbirth
28. Cervical Insufficiency
29. Preterm Labor and Birth
30. Premature Rupture of the Membranes
31. Preeclampsia and Hypertensive Disorders
32. Multiple Gestations
33. Intrauterine Growth Restriction
34. Red Cell Alloimmunization
35. Amniotic Fluid Disorders
Section VI: Pregnancy and Coexisting Disease
36. Prolonged and Postterm Pregnancy
37. Heart Disease in Pregnancy
38. Respiratory Disease in Pregnancy
39. Renal Disease in Pregnancy
40. Diabetes Mellitus Complicating Pregnancy
41. Obesity in Pregnancy
42. Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases in Pregnancy
43. Pituitary and Adrenal Disorders in Pregnancy
44. Hematologic Complications of Pregnancy
45. Thromboembolic Disorders in Pregnancy
46. Collagen Vascular Diseases in Pregnancy
47. Hepatic Disorders during Pregnancy
48. Gastrointestinal Disorders during Pregnancy
49. Neurologic Disorders in Pregnancy
50. Malignant Diseases and Pregnancy
51. Skin Disease and Pregnancy
52. Maternal and Perinatal Infection: The Sexually Transmitted Diseases Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis in Pregnancy
53. Maternal and Perinatal Infection in Pregnancy – Viral
54. Maternal and Perinatal Infection in Pregnancy – Bacterial
55. Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders in Pregnancy
Section VII: Legal and Ethical Issues in Perinatology
56. Patient Safety and Quality Measurement in Obstetrical Care
57. Ethical and Global Issues in Perinatology
58. Global Obstetric Health Care
59. Appendix 1: Normal Values in Pregnancy: Ultrasound Measurements
60. Appendix 2: Anatomy of the Pelvis
61. Appendix 3: Glossary of Key Abbreviations
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF:
- Series: Obstetrics Normal and Problem Preqnancies
- Hardcover: 1320 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (May 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323321089
- ISBN-13: 978-0323321082
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 2 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 126 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.