In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF:
The closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 2 CK without actually taking it
Obstetrics and Gynecology: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of ob/gyn for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. You’ll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
Features of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed
Karen Marie Schneider, M.D. (Author)
Dr. Karen M Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF:
- Preconception Counseling, Genetics, and Prenatal Diagnosis
- Maternal-Fetal Physiology and Placentation
- Antepartum Care and Fetal Surveillance
- Obstetrical Complications of Pregnancy
- Medical and Surgical Complications of Pregnancy
- Normal and Abnormal Labor and Delivery
- The Puerperium, Lactation, and Immediate
- Care of the Newborn
- Preventive Care and Health Maintenance
- Benign and Malignant Disorders of the Breast and Pelvis
- Infertility, Endocrinology, and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Pelvic Relaxation and Urology
- Human Sexuality and Contraception
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Obstetrics and Gynecology
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 13th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review
- Edition : 13th Edition | | ISBN : 0071761268
- Author Name: Karen Schneider
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 145 Pages
Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF:
FILE SIZE: 4.00 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.