In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF:
One of the core problems you encounter while preparing the NCLEX examinations is the Correct Dosage of Drugs and Questions regarding Acid-Base Balance in the body. With the help of right resources, you can easily excel your positive attitude toward the examinations and pass it. So, today we are sharing the best 2 sources available out there in the market to practice the right dosage calculations and acid-base balance type questions. We hope that these brief books will help you clear your ideas and concepts.
Below are the NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems
- You need to administer prochlorperazine (Compazine) 10 mg IM to a nauseated patient.
- You have on hand Compazine 5 mg/mL. How should you prepare the correct dose?
- An order reads furosemide (Lasix) 40 mg IV push. You have on hand 20 mg/2 mL. How should you prepare the correct dose?
- You need to administer 15 mg of morphine IM. It is supplied as gr 1/6 per mL. How should you prepare the correct dose?
- You have on hand diazepam (Valium) 5 mg/mL. You need to administer 8 mg IV push stat. to a patient having a seizure. How much should you draw into the syringe?
- A patient has an aminophylline IV drip ordered for acute asthma, to run at 20 mL/hour.
- No IV infusion controller is available right now. How will many drops per minute be required if micro drip tubing is used?
Features of NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF:
- Acid-Base Balance Practice Questions
- Metabolic Acidosis
- Too many acids (H+) and decreased bicarb (HCO3)
- Overdose: salicylates or ethanol
- Renal FailureDKA
Manifestations Vital Signs:
- Weak pulses
- Flaccid paralysis
- Kussmaul’s Respirations
- Treat underlying cause
- Administer fluids,
- Fix hyperkalemia/ electrolytes
You might also be interested in: 🙂
NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam 5th Edition PDF Free Download
NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download NCLEX Dosage Calculations Practice Problems-Acid-Base Balance PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.