In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
This portable, student-friendly reference provides information on 50 drug classifications and more than 4,000 individual generic and trade name drugs ― including 20 new FDA-approved drugs. Drug monographs are organized alphabetically for quick reference, and important data on interactions and therapeutic outcomes is also included to help prevent errors. In all, this full-color reference equips you with all the information you could possibly need to master safe drug administration in a wide variety of scenarios.
Comprehensive drug monographs throughout the text contain:
- Generic names
- Rx or OTC designations
- U.S. and Canadian trade names
- Functional and chemical classifications
- Pregnancy category
- Controlled-substance schedule
- Do-not-confuse drugs
- Therapeutic outcomes
- Unlabeled uses
- Dosages and routes
- Available forms
- Adverse effects
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Drug/herb, drug/food, and lab test interactions
- Nursing considerations
- Treatment of overdose
Features of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Concise, practice-oriented nursing considerations include assessment, implementation, patient/family education, and evaluation.
- IV drug information is highlighted in one easy-to-find place, under the Implementation heading, and includes special considerations, Y-site, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
- High alerts drugs are identified by those that pose the greatest risk for patient harm if administered incorrectly.
- Canadian brand names are designated by a maple leaf icon.
- Nursing alert icons identify considerations that require special attention.
- Common and life-threatening side effects are highlighted for easy identification.
- Do Not Confuse headings help you avoid administering the wrong drugs.
- Tall Man lettering is applied to easily confused drug names, as recommended by the FDA.
- Therapeutic Outcome headings in monographs encourage critical thinking and provide a focus for the plan of care.
- Extensive interactions information including lab test interferences is included.
- Flexible, water-resistant cover provides durability in the clinical setting.
- Safe Medication Administration Guide in the back of the book includes a nomogram for calculation of body surface area.
- Drug Categories section features nursing diagnoses, generic drugs, and highlighted key drugs in each category.
- 13 illustrations and an atlas of medication administration show mechanisms or sites of action for select drug classes.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in chart form offer easy access to information.
Linda Skidmore-Roth (Author)
No further details were found regarding the author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
INDIVIDUAL DRUG MONOGRAPHS, 1
DRUG CATEGORIES, 1128
A. Selected New Drugs, 1169
B. Ophthalmic, Nasal, Topical, and Otic Products, 1193
C. Vaccines and Toxoids, 1206
D. Abbreviations and Pregnancy Categories, 1211
E. Immunization Schedules, 1213
F. Standard Precautions, 1215
G. Illustrated Mechanisms and Sites of Action, 1216
H. Photo Atlas of Drug Administration, 1229
EVOLVE WEBSITE CONTENTS
Animations of Drug Actions
• Canadian Controlled Substance Chart
• Canadian Recommended Immunization Schedules for Infants and Children
• High Alert Canadian Medications
Drug Monographs—Additional Monographs
Drug Monographs—Recently Approved
Formulas for Drug Calculations
Syringe Compatibility Chart
Weights and Equivalents
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 11th edition (July 25, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323170218
- ISBN-13: 978-0323170215
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 77 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.