In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
Understand foot, ankle and lower limb anatomy visually and clinically.
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy is the ideal study aid or trusted visual reference for the range of students and practitioners who require a detailed understanding of the anatomy of the foot, ankle and lower limb. It provides you with the perfect grasp of all the important lower limb structures that are likely to be encountered in practice or in the anatomy lab. Superb images of dissections, osteology, radiographic and surface anatomy offer an unmatched view of muscles, nerves, skeletal structures, blood vessels and more. Figures are accompanied by concise notes and commentaries, as well as orientational artworks to help you locate the structure accurately on the body.
This updated fifth edition offers increased clinical relevance and features an entirely new chapter on Imaging of the Lower Limb, reflecting the very latest modalities and techniques. It also comes with the complete, enhanced eBook for the first time.
Features of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- All new state-of-the-art clinical imaging chapter – provides new insights and reflects anatomy as seen in modern practice
- Easily correlates essential anatomy with clinical practice – through over 200 high-quality photographs, combined with explanatory illustrations for more complex areas and concise, accompanying notes throughout
- Bonus information in Appendices – including practical guidance to administering nerve blocks accurately and effectively in the regional anaesthesia section
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase – this enhanced eBook
experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Mostly life-size dissections and osteology – corresponds to what students/practitioners will see in the dissection lab or in real life
- Includes radiography and surface anatomy pictures – helps maximise clinical relevance (and necessary for modern courses)
- Orientational and explanatory artworks – helps the reader to position on the body
- Short accompanying text – expands on the illustrations and serves as study tool
- Numbered labels – helps facilitate self-testing
- Appendix containing key information on Skin, Muscles, Arteries and Nerves
- All new and expanded ‘Imaging’ chapter to reflect what is seen in current teaching and practice
- Revised section on regional anaesthesia of the lower limb, to improve layout and reflect practice updates
- Print + electronic package for the first time, incorporating new and enhanced eBook version via Expert Consult
Bari M. Logan MA FMA Hon MBIE MAMAA (Author)
Formerly University Prosector, Department of Anatomy, University of Cambridge, UK; Prosector, Department of Anatomy,
The Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK and Anatomical Preparator, Department of Human Morphology,
University of Nottingham Medical School, UK
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
- Lower limb, pelvis and hip
- Thigh, knee and leg
- Imaging of the lower limb
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 9780702072185
- Author Name : Bari M. Logan MA FMA Hon MBIE MAMAA
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 193 Pages
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 64 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.